As I sit here tonight I am thankful once again for the kind folks in India who now handle my Windows XP activation ever since I hit my 15 automatic activations sometime back in 2005.
Unlike the knuckledraggers who run my ISP, the service technicians in India speak better English than the Americans working about 26mi from my house. If I had to put up with one more "ain't" or "ya'll" or any other of a million subversive contractions of the English language for that matter I would probably kill no less than 10 people every time I activated Windows XP.
Tonight I had a very attractive sounding woman named Mahla (I think that's how it's spelled) guide me through the process of activating XP. She was very thorough and precise in her manner and did not give off sort of attitude like some of the mammoth bull dyke grade school drop outs who happen to have passed a one hour seminar on how to read a piece of paper. I had the last one calling me a (and I quote) "Good fer nuffin punk kid" in a very loud voice after I explained that my MAC Address had changed and what she would need to do after she told me they would have to send a technician out to my house (which btw they do from the center there... but this isn't about those monosyllabic tree dwellers)
Anyhow, here's to all the gang at the Microsoft Activation Center in India.
If I'm ever in town I'm taking you all out for some Goat and maybe a Show.
Currently, there are 1540 Active Users (258 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › [Build Log] Humble SM5 MK2: Even more humbler 44 seconds ago
- › Would 1200w do? 1 minute ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 1 minute ago
- › Postage and Compatibility for Case Parts 1 minute ago
- › August 2017 Foldathon: Monday 21st - Wednesday 23rd - 1200 ET/1600 UTC 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech announces G903 and G703 mice with "POWERPLAY" wireless... 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies... 14 minutes ago
- › [PCGamesN]AMD RX Vega’s pricing was “not just for launch, but ongoing” 15 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 15 minutes ago
- › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club 18 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...