Ah, that time that everyone thinks ALRIGHHHHT let's party!
Yesterday was my 21st Birthday, in preparation for it I promptly cleared my phone's inbox and outbox at midnight because I knew the incoming surge Facebook wall-posts would cause and also partially out of curiosity of who would and how many would, and so I could see an easier list of who says it that actually talks to me or if it's someone that never gives me the time of day any other time.
Oh, and by the way it was about 170, with about 7 or 8 being people that never speak a word to me.
Anyway, I personally went had my work schedule changed to work in the morning so I could spend time with anyone that wanted or my family. Got out at 2pm and took probably one of the best naps of my life.
Had the usual dinner with the family, and then my grandparents came over and had cake and whatnot. Needless to say my dad made a drink for me, and my mom, and him. I was fine afterwards but my mom, deciding to crack probably the funniest thing I heard all day goes "I'm starting to feel the effects, and I don't like it at all" and proceeds to drink the rest lol.
Ah well, it may have been just another year of me not doing much on my birthday but it was nice time in general and that's what counts. Plus two of my bestfriends have promised to come drink with me so it makes it all the better, especially since she was texting me all day too :]
That's how I spent my 21st birthday in a nutshell i suppose, I do feel kinda older but, I'll always be young at heart.
Currently, there are 2333 Active Users (430 Members and 1903 Guests)
- › OCN Aquaero Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › Unhappy with Logitech 1 minute ago
- › [Nvidia] 365.10 WHQL Drivers Released 2 minutes ago
- › [OC3D] Crimson 16.4.2 & DirectX 12 Performance 2 minutes ago
- › [ABC] Australia will use the herpes virus to eradicate Carps 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] - Xeon X5660-X58 Review & Discussion [and Xeon L5639... 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Carbide Air 240 Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › ACER Predator X34 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to Buy Home Server for Learning MS Server 2012 R2, Red Hat,... 4 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Nixeus MODA PRO MK-104BN16 (Kailh Brown Switches) by Duality92
- › Perfect Pixel WASABI MANGO UHD400 REAL 4K HDMI 2.0 40" UHD... by RollerCoaster9
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by 44TZL
- › Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Work- and Mounting Mat, 120x60cm by Ypsylon
- › Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Open Studio Headphones 250 Ohms by Farih
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by SundayGamer
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by SundayGamer
- › EK Waterblocks EK-RES X4 250 by Ypsylon
- › Rosewill Gaming Keyboard (RIKB-11003) by Mingan
- › Asus Xonar D2X Soundcard by Mingan
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...