Ah, that time that everyone thinks ALRIGHHHHT let's party!
Yesterday was my 21st Birthday, in preparation for it I promptly cleared my phone's inbox and outbox at midnight because I knew the incoming surge Facebook wall-posts would cause and also partially out of curiosity of who would and how many would, and so I could see an easier list of who says it that actually talks to me or if it's someone that never gives me the time of day any other time.
Oh, and by the way it was about 170, with about 7 or 8 being people that never speak a word to me.
Anyway, I personally went had my work schedule changed to work in the morning so I could spend time with anyone that wanted or my family. Got out at 2pm and took probably one of the best naps of my life.
Had the usual dinner with the family, and then my grandparents came over and had cake and whatnot. Needless to say my dad made a drink for me, and my mom, and him. I was fine afterwards but my mom, deciding to crack probably the funniest thing I heard all day goes "I'm starting to feel the effects, and I don't like it at all" and proceeds to drink the rest lol.
Ah well, it may have been just another year of me not doing much on my birthday but it was nice time in general and that's what counts. Plus two of my bestfriends have promised to come drink with me so it makes it all the better, especially since she was texting me all day too :]
That's how I spent my 21st birthday in a nutshell i suppose, I do feel kinda older but, I'll always be young at heart.
Currently, there are 3155 Active Users (683 Members and 2472 Guests)
- › [TheRegister] Intel Pentium 4 Class Action lawsuit settlement 16 seconds ago
- › The Royal Navy 29 seconds ago
- › [Q] Swap 2GB 770 for 4GB 680? 33 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 46 seconds ago
- › [Case Mod]••Reaper N1's (Dark Side)••Custom-3D printed parts 1 minute ago
- › Air Cooling a 4790k 1 minute ago
- › [GamerHeadlines] Destiny: Bungie left future DLC on-disc due to... 1 minute ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 1 minute ago
- › [pcper]PS4 and Xbox One Already Hitting a Performance Wall 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine