Ah, that time that everyone thinks ALRIGHHHHT let's party!
Yesterday was my 21st Birthday, in preparation for it I promptly cleared my phone's inbox and outbox at midnight because I knew the incoming surge Facebook wall-posts would cause and also partially out of curiosity of who would and how many would, and so I could see an easier list of who says it that actually talks to me or if it's someone that never gives me the time of day any other time.
Oh, and by the way it was about 170, with about 7 or 8 being people that never speak a word to me.
Anyway, I personally went had my work schedule changed to work in the morning so I could spend time with anyone that wanted or my family. Got out at 2pm and took probably one of the best naps of my life.
Had the usual dinner with the family, and then my grandparents came over and had cake and whatnot. Needless to say my dad made a drink for me, and my mom, and him. I was fine afterwards but my mom, deciding to crack probably the funniest thing I heard all day goes "I'm starting to feel the effects, and I don't like it at all" and proceeds to drink the rest lol.
Ah well, it may have been just another year of me not doing much on my birthday but it was nice time in general and that's what counts. Plus two of my bestfriends have promised to come drink with me so it makes it all the better, especially since she was texting me all day too :]
That's how I spent my 21st birthday in a nutshell i suppose, I do feel kinda older but, I'll always be young at heart.
Currently, there are 2427 Active Users (662 Members and 1765 Guests)
- › Digidoc V Fan UNIT EOL Need Help Learning and finding out how to... 20 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 750Ti / 750 (Maxwell) Owner's club 27 seconds ago
- › [ET] Valve open-sources its DirectX to OpenGL translation software:... 36 seconds ago
- › Dying motherboard, need suggestions. 47 seconds ago
- › [Hexus] Lian Li Desk Chassis updated, final versions will launch soon 1 minute ago
- › A Sad Day Indeed..... :( 1 minute ago
- › Need to bring up a backup machine -- GTX 770 or 780? 1 minute ago
- › CPU replacement suggestions (IBM x3650) 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Node 304 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › The League of Computer Hardware Painters 3 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop Processor by TheOCNoob
- › MSI Z77 MPOWER Optimized DDR3 2133 16GB Kit (4 x 4GB) Quad Channel... by PROBN4LYFE
- › SteelSeries 9H Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices by Totally Dubbed
- › SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound... by WilliamGayde
- › Diablotek DA Series PSDA400 400W Power Supply by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › Leopold FC200RR/AB Tenkeyless Linear Touch by Darin
- › VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Black, Set of 4) by Jolly Roger
- › AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3... by bassman78
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by xploda92
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337
- › How to get the best sound with and properly... by Rookie1337
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace
- › Posting Guidelines for Hardware, Vendor, and... by Chipp