Ah, that time that everyone thinks ALRIGHHHHT let's party!
Yesterday was my 21st Birthday, in preparation for it I promptly cleared my phone's inbox and outbox at midnight because I knew the incoming surge Facebook wall-posts would cause and also partially out of curiosity of who would and how many would, and so I could see an easier list of who says it that actually talks to me or if it's someone that never gives me the time of day any other time.
Oh, and by the way it was about 170, with about 7 or 8 being people that never speak a word to me.
Anyway, I personally went had my work schedule changed to work in the morning so I could spend time with anyone that wanted or my family. Got out at 2pm and took probably one of the best naps of my life.
Had the usual dinner with the family, and then my grandparents came over and had cake and whatnot. Needless to say my dad made a drink for me, and my mom, and him. I was fine afterwards but my mom, deciding to crack probably the funniest thing I heard all day goes "I'm starting to feel the effects, and I don't like it at all" and proceeds to drink the rest lol.
Ah well, it may have been just another year of me not doing much on my birthday but it was nice time in general and that's what counts. Plus two of my bestfriends have promised to come drink with me so it makes it all the better, especially since she was texting me all day too :]
That's how I spent my 21st birthday in a nutshell i suppose, I do feel kinda older but, I'll always be young at heart.
Currently, there are 2184 Active Users (463 Members and 1721 Guests)
- › [TweakTown] AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs 32 seconds ago
- › Any reason not to switch to a 2.5" 2 or 3 TB HDD for storage?... 50 seconds ago
- › 2017 Forum Folding War - Team Intel 2 minutes ago
- › Buy new PSU based on future upgrades? 2 minutes ago
- › Noctua NH-D9L or NH-C14S? 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake Engine 27 1U Cooler - Anyone have one yet? 4 minutes ago
- › [OCN HEC] Holiday Giveaway feat. Massdrop x Hifiman HE-350 4 minutes ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR... 4 minutes ago
- › [Youtube] Introducing Amazon Go and the world’s most advanced... 5 minutes ago
- › COOLER MASTER USA MasterBox 5T by Jedson3614
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 128-bit DL-DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...