Ah, that time that everyone thinks ALRIGHHHHT let's party!
Yesterday was my 21st Birthday, in preparation for it I promptly cleared my phone's inbox and outbox at midnight because I knew the incoming surge Facebook wall-posts would cause and also partially out of curiosity of who would and how many would, and so I could see an easier list of who says it that actually talks to me or if it's someone that never gives me the time of day any other time.
Oh, and by the way it was about 170, with about 7 or 8 being people that never speak a word to me.
Anyway, I personally went had my work schedule changed to work in the morning so I could spend time with anyone that wanted or my family. Got out at 2pm and took probably one of the best naps of my life.
Had the usual dinner with the family, and then my grandparents came over and had cake and whatnot. Needless to say my dad made a drink for me, and my mom, and him. I was fine afterwards but my mom, deciding to crack probably the funniest thing I heard all day goes "I'm starting to feel the effects, and I don't like it at all" and proceeds to drink the rest lol.
Ah well, it may have been just another year of me not doing much on my birthday but it was nice time in general and that's what counts. Plus two of my bestfriends have promised to come drink with me so it makes it all the better, especially since she was texting me all day too :]
That's how I spent my 21st birthday in a nutshell i suppose, I do feel kinda older but, I'll always be young at heart.
Currently, there are 3634 Active Users (992 Members and 2642 Guests)
- › How do i get MSI afterburner OSD to work? 33 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 35 seconds ago
- › [Newegg]Seagate Barracuda 2TB $69.99 AP with code GREENMD165, ends... 37 seconds ago
- › 1200w Lepa running at 1180w 24/7? 37 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Compact Splash – "Atto" 50 seconds ago
- › My Ergonomic Chair guide / Aeron alternatives 55 seconds ago
- › Fractal R4 Window 59 seconds ago
- › [BF4FORUM]PC Game Update Dec 9 1 minute ago
- › NB Eloops noise when in a pull or push/pull configuration? 1 minute ago
- › [Gurud3D] FBI can access people's webcams without trigging the on... 1 minute ago
- › ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti GTX660 TI-DC2T-2GD5 Video Card by WeRNothiNg
- › Asus GTX660 TI-DC2O-2GD5 192Bit PCI Express... by WeRNothiNg
- › Lsi Internal SATA/SAS 9211-8i 6Gb/s PCI-Express 2.0 RAID Controller... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › BGears 120mm Fan Filter by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Datavac Electric Duster by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Evga SuperNOVA 1000 G2 by Archea47
- › Amped Wireless High Power 700mW Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Range Extender... by WilliamGayde
- › CASE ROSEWILL / BLACKHAWK Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case by ricwoodard
- › Rosewill REDBONE Black Computer Case by Algorithm
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by djthrottleboi
- › Steelseries Siberia v2 FrostBlue Edition USB... by kyuren95
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace
- › Chat over LAN without cmd using LAN Messenger. by agentoo7
- › Posting Guidelines for Hardware, Vendor, and... by Chipp
- › fan control modding by Dalbaa
- › Why Bonaire is overrated and R7-260X is a... by AlphaC
- › Estimating Fan requirements (draft) by AlphaC
- › Rate My Build by mezzi2010
- › DRAFT : R9 290X compute & workstation by AlphaC