Ah, that time that everyone thinks ALRIGHHHHT let's party!
Yesterday was my 21st Birthday, in preparation for it I promptly cleared my phone's inbox and outbox at midnight because I knew the incoming surge Facebook wall-posts would cause and also partially out of curiosity of who would and how many would, and so I could see an easier list of who says it that actually talks to me or if it's someone that never gives me the time of day any other time.
Oh, and by the way it was about 170, with about 7 or 8 being people that never speak a word to me.
Anyway, I personally went had my work schedule changed to work in the morning so I could spend time with anyone that wanted or my family. Got out at 2pm and took probably one of the best naps of my life.
Had the usual dinner with the family, and then my grandparents came over and had cake and whatnot. Needless to say my dad made a drink for me, and my mom, and him. I was fine afterwards but my mom, deciding to crack probably the funniest thing I heard all day goes "I'm starting to feel the effects, and I don't like it at all" and proceeds to drink the rest lol.
Ah well, it may have been just another year of me not doing much on my birthday but it was nice time in general and that's what counts. Plus two of my bestfriends have promised to come drink with me so it makes it all the better, especially since she was texting me all day too :]
That's how I spent my 21st birthday in a nutshell i suppose, I do feel kinda older but, I'll always be young at heart.
Currently, there are 2262 Active Users (455 Members and 1807 Guests)
- › lowfat's Big Lian Li. MOTM Jan 2015. Updating hardware Feb 2016. 43 seconds ago
- › Best HTPC Software? 58 seconds ago
- › [SPONSORED][Scratch Build] Project mATX - Cases Are Shipping! 1 minute ago
- › Soundless Devil 1 minute ago
- › 144hz monitor EDID overrides 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Mediocre - A Mad Max inspired ghetto rig 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Z97 Motherboards - Official Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Transplanting a BEASTLY Dell Workstation into an Air 540 and making... 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone else excited for the Dell S2716DG Monitor? 3 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix