So, I couldn't stand the thought of not being able to use my new graphics card especially after coming from a GeForce 7300.
I went to best buy picked up another 5770 checked out without a problem, got home and hooked up.
Not. One. Problem. I must have just gotten a faulty card the first time around because this one is beasting it up without a hiccup
Anyway, so far I've just been playing what I have...
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
World of Warcraft
Devil May Cry 4
and some betas :3 Like the NFSW Online.
Other than that I don't have much. However I would like to make the move from console back to PC gaming again. I haven't bought any new games in quite awhile save for the L4Ds mainly because my computer was incapable of running most games at the time so I saw no point.
Now while I thoroughly enjoy the new upgrade, any suggestions on some new games? ^.-
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2161 Active Users (328 Members and 1833 Guests)
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Forza Motorsport 7 Information & Discussion Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [AMD Reddit/Videocardz]No AIB Vega cards before mid October 1 minute ago
- › [WCCFTech] Intel to launch 8C/16T Icelake CPU in H2 2018, feature... 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 3 minutes ago
- › X5460 overheating ?? 4 minutes ago
- › Project "Headless Linux CLI Multiple GPU Boinc Server" - Ubuntu... 5 minutes ago
- › Preliminary view of AMD VEGA Bios 6 minutes ago
- › Anything wrong with going i7 7700K for gaming 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...