As many of you probably know, I spend most of my summer/fall busy with high school marching band, busy working the BOA circuit. This year has been a little more tedious than most, we lost a large incredibly talented senior class and brought in even more freshman, so it's been interesting to say the least. Yesterday was the first major show, the BOA Florida Regional. We ended up taking second by just 15/100's of a point to one of the large programs from the Atlanta area, though they're cool people so it's OK.
My schedule is incredibly busy which is why I'm not around a lot. I go to school from 7am to 1pm, have about 2 hours off for lunch, then start rehearsals. Practice is officially over at 9pm, but there's always work to be done after that so I'm home by 10 to do homework, grab some sleep, and start again the next morning. I love it. I'm not trying to justufy my not being around a lot for you guys, but that's whats up for a few more weeks. We start some major traveling next weekend, heading up to Atlanta.
Another thing on my plate which I'm considering doing is marching drum and bugle corps. For those of you that don't know, DCI is like high school marching band, only on some major steroids. Check out DCI.org for some examples. If I do well on auditions, I hope to join up with the 2008 Blue Stars, which would mean I'd spend my summer practicing and touring the country for DCI competitions. It'll be a blast. And probably the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life.
Thats the down-low folks. I should be back soon-ish.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (234 Members and 1554 Guests)
- › Massive Frame Drops While Gaming 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice on spacing rads 5 minutes ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [GamersNexus] Noctua Fan Investigation & the Internet Outrage Engine 9 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z owner's club 10 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 11 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 11 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Age of Empires IV announced 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit DAC/AMP Owner's Discussions 16 minutes ago
- › Lian-Li PC-O11WGX ROG 17 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...