I don't know if you saw that great deal on $139.99 e8400's, well they just pulled them all. It was scheduled to be shipped today, its not, they pulled it off the truck this morning due to an "error" but you can spend an extra $70 and get a q6600....bait and switch.
There now telling me that I can just pay an extra $70 and have a q6600 their current cheapest cpu. BAIT and SWITCH. I will post chat log in a second.
Here we go:
You have been connected to Rachael P.
Rachael P: Thank you for contacting Tigerdirect.com. How may I assist you?
Jeremy : I ordered from compusa(you guys), an e8400 and it was scheduled to be delivered today, but you guys requested that the package be shipped back to you.
Rachael P: My apologies. Please bear with me for a few moments while I figure out the issue.
Rachael P: Ok, I apologize, this item is being recalled from shipping as it was mis-marked on our site. We are offering two similar CPUS: CP2-DUO-Q6600 or CP2-DUO- Q6700.
Jeremy : ....
Jeremy : your basically screwing me over
Jeremy : You messed up and I have to pay for your mistake
Jeremy : This is how you treat customers on their first purchase from your company
Rachael P: No, this was a mis-advertisement and before the adjustment was made they were shipped. We will fully refund your entire order if you do not wish to substitute the item with one of the other CPU's.
Rachael P: I do apologize for the inconvenience
Jeremy : So my options are to pay $30 more or take one of those cpus?
Rachael P: We can request a price match of one of the replacement CPU's if you wish.
Rachael P: I apologize, I meant a discount, not price match.
Jeremy : Are you saying I can have a Q6700 as a replacement straight up for what I have paid?
Rachael P: Not for $139.99, but we can request a discount
Jeremy : So basically bait and switch?
Rachael P: Nothing about a bait and switch. It was an advertising error that we must correct. Again, we are issuing a full refund if you do not want a replacement.
Jeremy : I need a cpu, I have a customer waiting. I am going to lose money, maybe a sale. So what good is it. I lose reputation and money on all the other parts i have spent
Jeremy : So basically I have to spend more money to get any cpu.
Jeremy : or I get a refund and get nothing but the knowledge that you got to keep my $150 for a week
Rachael P: Sir, I apologize for this issue, and I wish I had another option than what I have already provided. Unfortunately, I do not.
Jeremy : How much is a q6600
Rachael P: It is $219.99
Jeremy : So what do you have thats 139.99
Rachael P: In the core 2 Quad (775) $219.99 is the least expensive.
Jeremy : Guess I will take a refund which I expect to be very very quick. You have had my money almost a week. I guess I will take all future business elsewhere.
Rachael P: As we have confirmed that the package has been rerouted, we will issue a return expedite. Once again, I can not apologize enough.
Jeremy : Ok well guess were done then, this is going to damage your companys reputation horribly
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1829 Active Users (248 Members and 1581 Guests)
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 1 minute ago
- › [Various] Asus Strix Vega Tested 18 minutes ago
- › Need some help regarding Chasis Airflow .. 18 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 18 minutes ago
- › [GamersNexus] Noctua Fan Investigation & the Internet Outrage Engine 20 minutes ago
- › Gaming and mouse response BIOS optimization guide for modern PC... 21 minutes ago
- › Mionix Mouse - Castor 21 minutes ago
- › [Various] Gamescom 2017 Gameplay Videos and Trailers 23 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Age of Empires IV announced 27 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 27 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...