Well as first days go today was very similar and very different at the same time. I woke up really early (6:00am) for late start at 8:30 rather than the usual start at 7:30. I woke and just watched sportscenter and texted my friend for a ride to school.
When I walked the halls looked exactly the same, it seemed that I just left yesterday for summer break. Then I happened to bump into something, that something happened to be a freshman. He looked like he was 11. Thats when I realized that their are no "older kids".
(Wont bore you with the details)
So after the principal talked for what seemed forever I made my way to Calculus. The teacher seemed laid back and cool, he introduced himself and went to give us the usual warning about how the class wont be easy and not all of us will get A's. So on my class rating scale of hardness Calc gets half a joke.
After Calc I made it to Issues, which is mandatory class for everybody. Some of my friends took it as a juniors so i knew what to expect when I walked in. I had the same teacher that I had last year for Advanced Placement US, so she called on me a lot which wasn't to my liking to much but i dealt. When she handed out the syllabus, most of seniors got a laugh because the curriculum is really lax.
English was pointless because the teacher was out so we were able to talk for the entire period.
Physics the teacher didnt even take attendance he started writing on the board and told us to take notes. Which was a big shock to me and the rest of the class. The teacher was like I know most of you think that since you took Chem Honors and AP Bio you think you can just waltz into Physics and get handed an A, no not happening. : Took notes for the rest period.
Lunch nothing really just ate and sat next to this girl named Tara,
Earth Science is remedial freshman class, 'nough said. Joke
Gym is gym
Environmental seems like fun get to go on field trips never been on one so thats basically why I took that class. The teacher was cool and pretty funny so it seems like it should go well.
Gov is my hardest class, the teacher was just like I know most of you are A history students but this is a political science course so don't expect the same. Then we did 100 questions from the naturalization form they were easy the questions were like: Who was the first president? What colors are the US flag? etc. etc.
After School: Went to soccer practice for my club team and it was hard. The Coach wanted to wake us up from "school syndrome". We ran the normal drill and scrimmaged the girls team. So I was talking to Tara who I sat next to lunch and she invited me to her psych party, which was weird because their was unwritten rule if the girls are having party the guys were invited and vice versa. I was going to sit down on the bench and moved her prosthetic arm, and she flipped out at me. So that put a downer on the end of my day.
That was my day I know today post was boring but thats really how my day went, I will get more into the social aspects later in the year when they develop.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2004 Active Users (353 Members and 1651 Guests)
- › Amd overdrive 12 seconds ago
- › [TechPowerUP]Zen Meeting Vega in AMD "Raven Ridge" APU Confirmed 1 minute ago
- › Zowie EC2-a Glitch 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Question about RAM specifications between Intel CPU and Intel... 3 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] XBOX One X - $499 Available Nov 7th 2017 [Updated] 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 4 minutes ago
- › CaseLabs: What would you like to see? 5 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...