So I'm 20 years old and I realize now that If I don't go to college I never will. I keep thinking when I'm laying in my bed at night am I making the right decision for myself or am I putting my partners future ahead of mine. Gah, I'm 20 years old renting a home, paying a car payment and in a week and a half I'm going a vacation in Florida with Cameron. I feel like I've already established some kind of adulthood and I still feel like a kid. Maybe this is normal for people that have lots of responsibilities ? Who am I to question these thinngs I guess.
I can remember my first day of my first job, I just knew I was gonna screw up atleast 5 things before I started, I did well; I actually enjoyed putting back into society and meeting people and I never thought I would. Now that I work full time doing what I really do enjoy, I just wonder where my life is gonna lead me, what choices I am making are gonna improve for my future.
I'm 20 and I have more responsibility than my 33 year old crackhead brother that can't mount to anything. I'm 20, out of the closet, working full time, paying all my bills, renting a home , and I feel like I haven't even scraped the top of what I'm capable of and it seems I'm so much more capable than I realize, maybe I just don't give myself enough credit. Alas, The first times, sigh; they kinda scare me.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2027 Active Users (302 Members and 1725 Guests)
- › Question about Logitech Z333 1 minute ago
- › [Techcrunch] Mercedes-Benz will electrify its entire car lineup by... 3 minutes ago
- › Calling on Nixeus & DreamMachine Engineers : Make us a WMO! 3 minutes ago
- › [Vortez] UK Modder's Project "GOLD RUSH" Severely Damaged Following... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Extremetech] Rumor: Intel Has Pushed 10nm Cannon Lake Back to 2018 11 minutes ago
- › white balls of mould in reservoir :( 11 minutes ago
- › ASRock X299 OC Formula OC Guide (living review) 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 13 minutes ago
- › iomini io1.1 13 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...