Well I got a phone call from my Ex today. It's been a year and a half and she's still heartbroken over me. Being a guy, naturally I've pushed it to the side and I do not care. Time has passed, life has been lived... time to move on of course. Which got me into the thought of the human brain.
I like to think in analogies when I compare stuff. I do this a lot.
How does the human brain work? How does it store the information? The only logical analogy I can think of is RAM. The brain is like a giant single core CPU, with like... 18 Petabytes of RAM. (Could be more or less, figure of speech). We retain information with electrical charges. And I say RAM instead of Hard Drive because... When RAM is powered off... all the information is lost. Similar to the brain. All of our lives, our brain is powered on. When you die, the electricity is turned off and all your infinite amounts of knowledge is lost. It seems like such a waste. Countless amounts of data thrown out the window every day that could be benefiting someone. A stroke could simulate a crash, or BSOD. Where some data is lost
How do we spontaneously think of and generate random data? How do we interpret electrical frequencies in the mind. A computer interpretation can be explained, the mind... not so much.
Currently, there are 1999 Active Users (273 Members and 1726 Guests)
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 3 seconds ago
- › reverse engineering 3366 47 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 2 minutes ago
- › What to expect from Ryzen refresh? 2 minutes ago
- › AIO vs custom loop 3 minutes ago
- › EK Club 4 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cross Country Rockit Delid Tool Extravaganza 5 minutes ago
- › GUIDE: Display control via Windows! Brightness, contrast, etc.... 5 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...