the massive silverstone case i go a while ago, i did toss the 9600GT in to see how it would beat my old 7900GT, 06marks when to 10000 from around 5000!
after getting the motherboard in i was about to install the second video card and i noticed that my old antec Neo 480 only had one 6 pin video card line 480w is not sli approved, so it was probably i good thing i did not try. so... more parts
i was in a hurry and probably got ripped of on those fans, they were 3-pin so i though the MB could change there speed, 2000 rpm @ 29.8 db is loud. I used the speed fan tutorial here and i can turn both fans off for browsing, but setting the speed to 1 makes them run about 1700rpm and 100 goes to 1950. When i have a chance i will figure out speed fan and have it turn the case fans off and on when the CPU gets over idle temps, should not be to hard.
edit : thanks sqdude
Currently, there are 2297 Active Users (352 Members and 1945 Guests)
- › PC shuts down instantly, only under 100 load, but why? 3 minutes ago
- › [SOLVED] Will AMD APUs have the same stock or price issues as AMD... 3 minutes ago
- › [Express] Cryptocurrency BANS are inevitable' Macron and Merkel to... 6 minutes ago
- › Screen goes black while gaming? 7 minutes ago
- › AV for Linux 8 minutes ago
- › New build 8 minutes ago
- › i7 8700k overclock results and settings 8 minutes ago
- › [TPU] Hack Like It's 1998: Sites Still Vulnerable to Revived ROBOT... 9 minutes ago
- › 31.5" 2560x1440 165 Hz VA G-Sync - LG 32GK850G 13 minutes ago
- › PSU to blame for system instability? 13 minutes ago
- › Viewsonic VX3209-2K 32" 2560x1440 IPS Monitor by Zero_
- › MSI GT80S SLI-274 by boostinsteve
- › Red Square 1337 v2 by vanir1337
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...