I love RTS games, I love them alot, I own about 15 of them I could name them off but that would be redundant. Anyway I love them alot, I play them pretty much everyday variously. But all of it is single player, because everytime I go online and play multiplayer I get destroyed really bad.
I can barely do anything before I either get rushed or by the time I am ready to attack the guy is so massive and turtlish that my endless waves of whatever I am throwing at him, just die and then he comes and kills me. I have yet to win a multiplayer game on any game I have played, although I came really close on a game of Age of Empires III but that was mainly because I had a really good teammate.
I really wish i could play only RTSs because they are quite fun, but death is not fun, and just gets annoying really fast.
Well that is my little talk. And yes, I just got destroyed again, this time in a game of Supreme Commander. Damn Monkeylords.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2498 Active Users (331 Members and 2167 Guests)
- › [Tweakers] Asetek just lost against Cooler Master for patent... 24 seconds ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 2 minutes ago
- › [PCWorld] AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU... 2 minutes ago
- › AIO vs custom loop 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 5 minutes ago
- › [Question] HDD vs SSHD vs HDD(X2) Raid 0 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 10 minutes ago
- › LIAN LI PC TU100 / 200 owners club 12 minutes ago
- › [Techcrunch] Mercedes-Benz will electrify its entire car lineup by... 13 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...