Well, it ain't easy. Being 14 and in love with technology. The general rule is that most good electronics = lots of $$. As my only source of income is from mowing lawns @ ~$20 ea, it takes a while for me to save up for anything decent. Take for example my iPod (8GB 5th gen Nano) - ~$170. Took me however many months to save up for.
At the moment, I am working on upgrading our old desktop computer from a Sempron 2400+ based to a Dual Core Pentium based system. (Hopefully this'll last a good 3 or so years before it needs and upgrade ). I already have the CPU, PSU, HDD, ODD, case and wireless NIC. So basically all I need is a Motherboard and some RAM. I was looking at this: motherboard and RAM. But, I've hit a snag. The motherboard is out of stock until next month. So basically tomorrow I will have everything that I need for the computer (getting a HSF for it tomorrow), I will have to wait at least ~11 days until I can get it going
Not only is this time barrier crap, I still have to pay my parents off for the lot of it, while at the same time one of my mates is pressuring me to get into Warhammer 40K. So if you haven't worked it out yet, financially I am screwed. I seriously need a job...
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1998 Active Users (364 Members and 1634 Guests)
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 45 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › [CNET] Android Oreo is here and you can get it soon 1 minute ago
- › X99 Asus RVE 10 Edition and original X99 RVE 1 minute ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 3 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 5 minutes ago
- › [PCGamesN]AMD RX Vega’s pricing was “not just for launch, but ongoing” 5 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z owner's club 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...