I've decided to blog the rules of my little giveaway. It will just give people more time to read them and comment on them if need be
1 - DO NOT DELETE POSTS NO MATTER WHAT. Your posts need to stay where they are so that other people’s posts stay where they are.
2 - USA ONLY: As in you will be giving me an address in the 50 United States I will be sending the particular game to.
3 - Must have 12 Rep or have a Join Date of January 2010 or earlier.
4 - One prize per OCN member. If you win then don’t post after that for any reason
5 - NO back to back Posts. If you post, you better make sure someone else has posted before you post again.
6 - If you win a game by back to back posting then you didn’t. It will go to the next poster that is not you.
7 - No Trades [None that involve me anyway. I don't want to know about it.]
8 - If you didn’t mean to win a game, you still did.
9 - HOW TO WIN: To win a game your post needs to have the post number I say it does.
10 - Do not feed thegreatsquare’s Rep. I don’t want Rep that cheaply.
DATE and TIME: Sunday, July 4th [Time: ~1:00p ET/~10a PT]
11 - THE GRAND PRIZE:
The GRAND PRIZE requires an ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH of something great about America. A scenic landscape/cityscape, a historic building/place, etc.
I know what you're thinking... you're thinking "how about a good looking American chick"
To this I say, "OK, but she has to holding a sign that says:
"I Love OCN"
NO SIGN, NO CHANCE
...also keep the photo rated PG. [...ok, ok... PG13]
To give you some incentive, the GRAND PRIZE is: Bioshock 2: Special Edition [No, not the one with the Big Daddy... that was cancelled]
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2279 Active Users (386 Members and 1893 Guests)
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 41 seconds ago
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 3 minutes ago
- › water-cooled 4790K + Asus Z97 WS ( CPU only 6 months old) 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 4 minutes ago
- › Does this monitor exist? 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a PWM pump....looking to replace a Apogee Drive II 6 minutes ago
- › Overclock.net: Chapter Three 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Mouse (CES 2018) 8 minutes ago
- › Viewsonic VX3209-2K 32" 2560x1440 IPS Monitor by Zero_
- › MSI GT80S SLI-274 by boostinsteve
- › Red Square 1337 v2 by vanir1337
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...