HI everyone !!!! This post was only to show off my case and the story who came with I just find out what was the name of my case.... after a loooooonnnnggggg search (maybe 10 min XD). So i'm going to start with the story of my little baby ... One day i went to my local computer shop, if i remember it was in July 2009 (one week before my birthday), like the usually i was looking at everything then i saw something on the floor who was looking like a transparent case in like thousand pieces, so i asked the guy if that thing was a case, he said yes, then i asked how much and he told me, after thinking for about 2 min looking at nothing, he said 25$... He had not even finish his word that I already had the money in my hand ... So me and my friend came back home with thousand of pieces, cleaned all the pieces, assembling the case ( without manual because there was not any manual coming with it) that step took us about 30 min. About 2 year later i founded what was the brand name of my case :
- Mutant Mods 6 Bay Clear / Blue Acrylic Mid Tower ATX Case
Made By :
Released in 2005
Weight about : 18 pounds empty (now he's about 30 pounds, full of OC stuff)
He have :
- x3 - 3½ Bay ( 2 inside for HDD and 1 external for floppy )
- x3 - 5¼ External Bay
- Standard ATX or Micro-ATX
- 7 Expansion slot
- x3 80mm Fan Holes
And the release price was between 230$ - 260$
So for the overall is not the best gaming case on the market but I'm pretty to have this little baby with I'm continually adding pieces inside, he was my real first build and I'm proud of what I've done
Thanks for reading that little story and Sorry for my bad English (I'm French...).
Currently, there are 2210 Active Users (386 Members and 1824 Guests)
- › [Techcrunch] Mercedes-Benz will electrify its entire car lineup by... 15 seconds ago
- › [WCCFTECH] NVIDIA Graphics Card Prices To Continue To Rise Until... 33 seconds ago
- › The [Official] Noctua Club 44 seconds ago
- › [PCG/Hexus] DDR5 memory is twice as fast as DDR4 and slated for 2019 1 minute ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Extreme (X299) Official Owners 3 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 3 minutes ago
- › i9 7980XE Reviews - Overclocks better than expected! 4 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...