[CPU] Intel Core i7 4790K
[GPU] Gigabyte GTX 970 mini-ITX
[MOB] Gigabyte Z97-D3H (F7 bios)
[RAM] G. Skill Trident X 4GBx2 DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 10-12-12-31 2T
[HSF] Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1
Core i5 4690K was simulated by disabling Hyper Threading in the BIOS. Turbo was disabled for all CPU configurations.
Core i7 4790K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 8 threads
Core i5 4690K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 4 threads
Gaming performance will be measured by using FRAPS to record the frame rate and frame time.
Here is the YouTube link for the video showing what part of the game I benchmarked
The game has 2 sections for its "Video" settings: Post Processing and Graphics.
Here are the options under Post Processing
Motion Blur - Off
Blur - Off
Anti-aliasing - On
Bloom - On
Sharpening - High
Ambient Occlusion - SSAO
Depth of Field - On
Chromatic Aberration - Off
Vignetting - On
Light Shafts - On
Here are the options under Graphics. NVIDIA HairWorks is disabled and everything will be set to Ultra except for Shadow Quality and Foliage Visibility Range which will be both set only to High. Of course, V-sync is set to Off.
Resolution - 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate - Unlimited
Number of Background Characters
Foliage Visibility Range
The results below are the average of 3 runs
Nothing changed since v1.06. A Core i7 is really needed for this game. There is noticeable stuttering when running the game with Core i5 and it's shown by the 99th percentile frame time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2697 Active Users (523 Members and 2174 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan Xp Owners' Club 29 seconds ago
- › Looking for "scary" game suggestions 33 seconds ago
- › Dual Predator 360's With Clear Tubing Project!!! 36 seconds ago
- › Acer XB271HU- share your experience and show pics! 57 seconds ago
- › Recommend me a high-end case for silent watercooling 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › [Various] Call of Duty: WW2 officially confirmed by Activision 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] ::: MuxLees Core X9 - MX9 :::: 2 minutes ago
- › Noctua NH-D15 Club 2 minutes ago
- › Problems with PC 3 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Tt Premium Edition 120mm Software... by Jedson3614
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's