[CPU] Intel Core i7 4790K
[GPU] Gigabyte GTX 970 mini-ITX
[MOB] Gigabyte Z97-D3H (F7 bios)
[RAM] G. Skill Trident X 4GBx2 DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 10-12-12-31 2T
[HSF] Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1
Core i5 4690K was simulated by disabling Hyper Threading in the BIOS. Turbo was disabled for all CPU configurations.
Core i7 4790K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 8 threads
Core i5 4690K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 4 threads
Gaming performance will be measured by using FRAPS to record the frame rate and frame time.
Here is the YouTube link for the video showing what part of the game I benchmarked
The game has 2 sections for its "Video" settings: Post Processing and Graphics.
Here are the options under Post Processing
Motion Blur - Off
Blur - Off
Anti-aliasing - On
Bloom - On
Sharpening - High
Ambient Occlusion - SSAO
Depth of Field - On
Chromatic Aberration - Off
Vignetting - On
Light Shafts - On
Here are the options under Graphics. NVIDIA HairWorks is disabled and everything will be set to Ultra except for Shadow Quality and Foliage Visibility Range which will be both set only to High. Of course, V-sync is set to Off.
Resolution - 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate - Unlimited
Number of Background Characters
Foliage Visibility Range
The results below are the average of 3 runs
Nothing changed since v1.06. A Core i7 is really needed for this game. There is noticeable stuttering when running the game with Core i5 and it's shown by the 99th percentile frame time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2246 Active Users (340 Members and 1906 Guests)
- › Thermatake rl 360 RGB Complete Water Cooling Setup or EK... 46 seconds ago
- › [Gamespot] Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered Standalone... 2 minutes ago
- › Are you out of luck now if you need drivers or firmware for older... 4 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for Red Coolant 5 minutes ago
- › [KitGuru] Memory price hike expected to last until 2018 because of... 6 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 11 minutes ago
- › EVGA DG-8 Series Club? 12 minutes ago
- › Evga FTW3 GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › Acer - GN246HL 24" LCD 1ms 144Hz HDMI 3D 1080p Monitor by oobymach
- › Enermax CPU Air Cooler 250W+ Intel/AMD PDF Design, DFR Technology,... by zenstrive
- › Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) by Lady Fitzgerald
- › StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics... by Duality92
- › Jonsbo VR2 - Tempered Glass and Aluminium case by Duality92
- › iiyama G-MASTER GB2788HS TN 27" Black Full HD by FuwyFun
- › Xbox Wireless Controller - White by FuwyFun
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency