[CPU] Intel Core i7 4790K
[GPU] Gigabyte GTX 970 mini-ITX
[MOB] Gigabyte Z97-D3H (F7 bios)
[RAM] G. Skill Trident X 4GBx2 DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 10-12-12-31 2T
[HSF] Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1
Core i5 4690K was simulated by disabling Hyper Threading in the BIOS. Turbo was disabled for all CPU configurations.
Core i7 4790K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 8 threads
Core i5 4690K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 4 threads
Gaming performance will be measured by using FRAPS to record the frame rate and frame time.
Here is the YouTube link for the video showing what part of the game I benchmarked
The game has 2 sections for its "Video" settings: Post Processing and Graphics.
Here are the options under Post Processing
Motion Blur - Off
Blur - Off
Anti-aliasing - On
Bloom - On
Sharpening - High
Ambient Occlusion - SSAO
Depth of Field - On
Chromatic Aberration - Off
Vignetting - On
Light Shafts - On
Here are the options under Graphics. NVIDIA HairWorks is disabled and everything will be set to Ultra except for Shadow Quality and Foliage Visibility Range which will be both set only to High. Of course, V-sync is set to Off.
Resolution - 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate - Unlimited
Number of Background Characters
Foliage Visibility Range
The results below are the average of 3 runs
Nothing changed since v1.06. A Core i7 is really needed for this game. There is noticeable stuttering when running the game with Core i5 and it's shown by the 99th percentile frame time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1649 Active Users (271 Members and 1378 Guests)
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX480 / RX470 / RX460) 2 minutes ago
- › Projects of the Month for February 2017 5 minutes ago
- › [OC3D.net] Corsair releases socket AM4 compatibility info 6 minutes ago
- › Peltier/TEC Hybrid Water Cooling vs 2.0 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 11 minutes ago
- › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless 12 minutes ago
- › LF Business card designer 15 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 18 minutes ago
- › Forum Folding War 2017 25 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One 25 minutes ago
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › NZXT S340 Mid Tower Cases CA-S340W-B1 Glossy Black by AyyMD
- › ViewSonic VX2757-MHD 27-inch 1080p Gaming Monitor with 2ms, VGA,... by Stronghold
- › HighPoint RocketRAID 2720SGL 8-Port PCI-Express 2.0 x8 SAS/SATA... by NoelC
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...