[CPU] Intel Core i7 4790K
[GPU] Gigabyte GTX 970 mini-ITX
[MOB] Gigabyte Z97-D3H (F7 bios)
[RAM] G. Skill Trident X 4GBx2 DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 10-12-12-31 2T
[HSF] Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1
Core i5 4690K was simulated by disabling Hyper Threading in the BIOS. Turbo was disabled for all CPU configurations.
Core i7 4790K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 8 threads
Core i5 4690K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 4 threads
Gaming performance will be measured by using FRAPS to record the frame rate and frame time.
Here is the YouTube link for the video showing what part of the game I benchmarked
The game has 2 sections for its "Video" settings: Post Processing and Graphics.
Here are the options under Post Processing
Motion Blur - Off
Blur - Off
Anti-aliasing - On
Bloom - On
Sharpening - High
Ambient Occlusion - SSAO
Depth of Field - On
Chromatic Aberration - Off
Vignetting - On
Light Shafts - On
Here are the options under Graphics. NVIDIA HairWorks is disabled and everything will be set to Ultra except for Shadow Quality and Foliage Visibility Range which will be both set only to High. Of course, V-sync is set to Off.
Resolution - 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate - Unlimited
Number of Background Characters
Foliage Visibility Range
The results below are the average of 3 runs
Nothing changed since v1.06. A Core i7 is really needed for this game. There is noticeable stuttering when running the game with Core i5 and it's shown by the 99th percentile frame time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2540 Active Users (390 Members and 2150 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 2 minutes ago
- › Acer Z35P In hand and small review 3 minutes ago
- › Remote idea for HTPC Win/Kodi 17 setup 3 minutes ago
- › [FB/Videocardz] Picture of Volta Titan Leaked by NVIDIA Intern 5 minutes ago
- › [ST] Bitcoin Price Update: OVER $2,200! 5 minutes ago
- › iARDAs' Games Giveaway Thread... Giveaway Girl of the Month: Emily... 6 minutes ago
- › [geforce]Tekken 7 PC details revealed! 4K @ 60 FPS possible! 8 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 8 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 9 minutes ago
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0... by bluedevil
- › PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_RD 5 x ?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes, Dual 140mm Premium... by dirtyred
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 by Chaosrender
- › Pixxo ML-G235U Black Wired Laser Mouse by nickCrowe
- › ARCTIC Freezer i32 - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan for Intel with... by XaRGR
- › Logitech G9x Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by ramonamiller
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by Hefny
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by ThaWatcher
- › Nintendo Wii U by LifeIsMemes
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency