[CPU] Intel Core i7 4790K
[GPU] Gigabyte GTX 970 mini-ITX
[MOB] Gigabyte Z97-D3H (F7 bios)
[RAM] G. Skill Trident X 4GBx2 DDR3 @ 2400 MHz 10-12-12-31 2T
[HSF] Cooler Master Hyper TX3
Windows 7 64-bit with Service Pack 1
Core i5 4690K was simulated by disabling Hyper Threading in the BIOS. Turbo was disabled for all CPU configurations.
Core i7 4790K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 8 threads
Core i5 4690K @ 4.2 GHz
4 cores / 4 threads
Gaming performance will be measured by using FRAPS to record the frame rate and frame time.
Here is the YouTube link for the video showing what part of the game I benchmarked
The game has 2 sections for its "Video" settings: Post Processing and Graphics.
Here are the options under Post Processing
Motion Blur - Off
Blur - Off
Anti-aliasing - On
Bloom - On
Sharpening - High
Ambient Occlusion - SSAO
Depth of Field - On
Chromatic Aberration - Off
Vignetting - On
Light Shafts - On
Here are the options under Graphics. NVIDIA HairWorks is disabled and everything will be set to Ultra except for Shadow Quality and Foliage Visibility Range which will be both set only to High. Of course, V-sync is set to Off.
Resolution - 1920 x 1080
Frame Rate - Unlimited
Number of Background Characters
Foliage Visibility Range
The results below are the average of 3 runs
Nothing changed since v1.06. A Core i7 is really needed for this game. There is noticeable stuttering when running the game with Core i5 and it's shown by the 99th percentile frame time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2429 Active Users (463 Members and 1966 Guests)
- › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official] 20 seconds ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 21 seconds ago
- › White FK and ZA 25 seconds ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 42 seconds ago
- › Ninox Venator 3360 1 minute ago
- › How To Restore Steam Games Onto New System 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › AMD IQ 2 minutes ago
- › [TheVerge]Image of Tesla's electric semi truck surfaces 2 minutes ago
- › Strix Z370E OC woes: Vdroop and vanishing SSD? 2 minutes ago
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Antec Mercury 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler by vMax65
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...