Don't do it, buy the real thing.
I didn't even know the one I bought for my son was a third-party board actually, I bought it in a rush during Xmas shopping. Made by Intec, it turns out. Started turning itself off after 10 minutes of use, it turns out. Stopped working and synching with the Wii altogether in less than an hour, it turns out. Intec sucks dirty horse balls, it turns out. Merry Xmas, son.
Maybe I'll get a Kinect instead. Probably more fun for a kid anyway. Not sure I have enough space though...
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1918 Active Users (335 Members and 1583 Guests)
- › [Videocardz] ASUS X399 Motherboard: ZENITH EXTREME 49 seconds ago
- › [Official] MSI X99S/A Motherboard Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Question about adapting HDMI 2.0 port to display port. 5 minutes ago
- › Water-cooled GTX 1080 slowly increasing in temperature with EK... 6 minutes ago
- › [Appraisal] Current Rig 7 minutes ago
- › M2N-SLI & Ram incompatibilty 8 minutes ago
- › Confused about my DDR2 RAM speeds with my Overclocked Phenom II 8 minutes ago
- › EK is releasing Full Cover water blocks for AMD® Radeon® RX Vega... 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club 13 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...