Going to the USA this summer, last two weeks of July (16/17th to 31st). Staying in Florida (for the third time )
This is going to be fun filled summer for me personally, for a few reasons. Firstly, yes the Incredible HULK coaster at the Islands of Adventure will prove to be an excellent start to an altogether short holiday. Also, and more importantly, I will be shopping for the majority of my computer components.
Had a look at CompUSA as when I was in New York they had a huge amount of computer parts, all up-to-date and brand new.
Recently came across Performance-Pcs, which someone here on OCN pointed out was only a few miles from where I will be staying, so had a look at what they sell.
After a long hard think and a good few weeks of talking with people and researching stores online, I have decided that I will be getting most of what I need from Performance-Pcs.
My rig will be orientated around the HULK theme, and the components can be found under my other blog - 'Project HULK 2010'.
Currently, there are 1918 Active Users (238 Members and 1680 Guests)
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 27 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Anyway to tell through software what the D5 Pump RPMs? 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / 4.7GHz... 5 minutes ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 6 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 13 minutes ago
- › [PCG/Hexus] DDR5 memory is twice as fast as DDR4 and slated for 2019 18 minutes ago
- › Raid 0 2x WD 6TB blacks. TERRIBLE Write Speed. Please help! 22 minutes ago
- › 4.8 GHz Core i7-7820X. 24 minutes ago
- › Creating a RAID from one HDD 24 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...