I've noticed lately that I tend to check back in a thread I've posted in to see if people take notice of, or disagree with my post. This almost compulsive desire to further protect my point after the fact has kinda started to wear me out. I think I'm going to go in, start a fire and then GTFrickO from now on. I feel no need to defend anything I write now as honestly, I generally feel that I know what I'm talking about and if I'm proven incorrect I'm not ashamed to modify my original post to reflect that.
No more thread whoring for me.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2470 Active Users (428 Members and 2042 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 45 seconds ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 2 minutes ago
- › OCN's Most Recommended Audio Products 2 minutes ago
- › EK Club 2 minutes ago
- › Massive Frame Drops While Gaming 4 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Age of Empires IV announced 4 minutes ago
- › Help with low RAM on PUBG 5 minutes ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Waterblock for EVGA GTX 1080 TI SC Black Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...