GUYS. GUESS. FREAKIN'. WHAT. I love EVGA and HT|Omega.
December of 2010, I have sent in my GTX 480 for a GTX 580 via the step-up program from EVGA. On the 23rd of that very month, only two days before Christmas, it arrives at EVGA. They ship my GTX 580. Can you guess when I get it? That's right ladies (the few that are here) and gentlemen. It gets here the very next day, December 24th. That's overnight shipping! For how much? Wanna take a gander again? You would be wrong if you guessed anymore than what I originally paid for shipping. Shipping for everything was $7.05, even after they were kind enough to send me an early Christmas present.
HT|Omega? A similar story.
I tried overclocking one day (to no avail...) and a breaker was turned off by my parents. They were trying to fix something and didn't think anything of the power affecting my computer. I didn't either until after a few...restarts of a blue kind, I realized the settings I had for overclocking had stayed. All of this power starting and stopping affected the sound card and it died. I tried taking it out, restarting, and then putting it back in the PCI slot; nothing worked. I was able to contact HT|Omega. They asked that I go through a few things, such as cleaning the slot and the bottom of the card, to make sure it wasn't just dust or something that I had done to make it all stop working. When I came to the conclusion that it was completely dead I was able to tell HT, and the told me the address to send the card to. I sent the card back and without paying for anything except shipping (only to HT), I got a new sound card.
If I ever recommend these companies or certain cards, these are the reasons why. These companies love their customers enough that they will ship overnight for no extra charge, and give you a new card if something goes wrong. This is why people hang on to certain brands, even if they start to go down the drain. They either know that somehow there is a product that can come out of the company they love, or at least they hope for it.
I'm not a fangirl for saying, "Get nVidia," or "Your headset will sound better with a sound card." I'm simply loyal to those with great products, and even better customer service.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2510 Active Users (417 Members and 2093 Guests)
- › GSync above monitor refresh rate? 27 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 45 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Watercooled Threadripper, Corsair Air 740 - (Unnamed) 1 minute ago
- › Going from AIO to full loop...... 1 minute ago
- › 7700k vs 8700k vs 7900x vs 1950x 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [List] Flat Cloth pads out of box 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...