- Everybody's entitled to an opinion; unfortunately, not everybody understands nor accepts that this also means they can have the wrong opinion.
- Murphy's Law is as pervasive as the laws of gravity.
- Number 80 always makes me think of the incomparable Jerry Rice.
- I don't know why I'm so fascinated by characters who wear masks. Perhaps it is because I believe everybody wears a mask at all times.
- George Bernard Shaw was so sage when he posited that "Youth is wasted on the young." Unfortunately, not everyone grows up and appreciates the wisdom of this saying.
- I have far too many and diverse interests. This means I will never be a specialist at anything.
- Specialization is great in professional terms, but isn't so great when it comes to getting as much out of life, in my opinion.
- "Amateurs" are so worthy of admiration and respect: They do things out of love and passion. ("Ama" is, after all, derived from the latin root for love...)
- Night Court occupies an eternal place in my personal pantheon of favorite TV programs.
- I thought LOST would also, but the developments of the last couple of seasons are making me seriously (and sadly) rethink this...
- Don't work harder; work wiser and more efficiently.
- Women co-workers (well, mine, anyway) dig my ability to attack a corner, steer, and change gears, for whatever reason.
- thlnk3r drove my car on Saturday when he and I had our semi-regular meetings. I think he's smitten with it too...
Hope y'all are well!