Yesterday (Saturday) I went on a Rod Roy ski trip (A program that you get on a coach bus every Saturday and go to different hills within 3 hours away) and we went to Jay Peak just in Vermont. Well once we got to the border everyone pulled out their ID and got ready to show the boarder guard who would be boarding the bus.
When 3 guards came on the bus we were slightly phased but didn't really think much of it. They immediately came to the back and checked the washroom as usual. One girl giggled for some reason and they immediately ordered everyone off the bus and we had to stand outside while they ran drug dogs through the bus.
Once we got back on the bus they started scanning for radiation! One guy for some reason had slight traces of radiation in his jaw (Supposedly you get that from surgery) and he was immediately pulled off the bus.
Everyone else checked out fine but this one guy had to call his parents from the border 2 and a half hours away and wait for them to come pick him up and sign release papers.
I don't want to point fingers at anyone but how come the U.S. have been becoming so jumpy on their neighbor and friend the Canadians?
I felt like they didn't trust us and that we were all guilty for NOT being American...
Just thought I would keep my blog alive and give you a short story of my weekend
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2403 Active Users (451 Members and 1952 Guests)
- › Post your "rate my cables" here 2 seconds ago
- › The R9 290 -> 290X Unlock Thread 3 seconds ago
- › [Official] The League of Legends Club 20 seconds ago
- › [The Guardian] Ancient planetary system with its own sun-like star... 1 minute ago
- › Samsung 840 EVO read speed drops on old-written data in the drive 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Samsung SSD830/840/850 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 3 minutes ago
- › [VRZ] 14nm Broadwell and Skylake-S coexist, Intel 2015 in the... 4 minutes ago
- › [Giveaway] Overclock.net Swiftech H220X Giveaway!!! 6 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Water-cooled "Dead Rose" - IN WIN S Frame / 4790k/ 2x... 6 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G2030 / 3 GHz processor by Kosenator
- › XSPC Raystorm CPU Block for Intel Socket LGA 775, 1156, 1155, 1366,... by ffhammack
- › XSPC D5 reservoir by ffhammack
- › XSPC EX240 by ffhammack
- › FinalMouse 2015 by kaptchka
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend