Yesterday (Saturday) I went on a Rod Roy ski trip (A program that you get on a coach bus every Saturday and go to different hills within 3 hours away) and we went to Jay Peak just in Vermont. Well once we got to the border everyone pulled out their ID and got ready to show the boarder guard who would be boarding the bus.
When 3 guards came on the bus we were slightly phased but didn't really think much of it. They immediately came to the back and checked the washroom as usual. One girl giggled for some reason and they immediately ordered everyone off the bus and we had to stand outside while they ran drug dogs through the bus.
Once we got back on the bus they started scanning for radiation! One guy for some reason had slight traces of radiation in his jaw (Supposedly you get that from surgery) and he was immediately pulled off the bus.
Everyone else checked out fine but this one guy had to call his parents from the border 2 and a half hours away and wait for them to come pick him up and sign release papers.
I don't want to point fingers at anyone but how come the U.S. have been becoming so jumpy on their neighbor and friend the Canadians?
I felt like they didn't trust us and that we were all guilty for NOT being American...
Just thought I would keep my blog alive and give you a short story of my weekend
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2401 Active Users (438 Members and 1963 Guests)
- › AMD Catalyst™ 14.2 Beta V1.3 4 seconds ago
- › Stick to the Sensei, or get the Sensei Raw? 16 seconds ago
- › [YT]Resident Evil 4 Ultimate Edition coming to Steam... 25 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Aquacomputer new reservoirs, Aqualis 1 minute ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Primo Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › [SOLVED] Grand Theft Auto IV not working under Windows 8 2 minutes ago
- › Just tried windows 8 for the first time..............lets just say... 3 minutes ago
- › I have Custom looped Kaveri and am your Guinea Pig. 5 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 6 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop Processor by TheOCNoob
- › MSI Z77 MPOWER Optimized DDR3 2133 16GB Kit (4 x 4GB) Quad Channel... by PROBN4LYFE
- › SteelSeries 9H Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices by Totally Dubbed
- › SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound... by WilliamGayde
- › Diablotek DA Series PSDA400 400W Power Supply by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › Leopold FC200RR/AB Tenkeyless Linear Touch by Darin
- › VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Black, Set of 4) by Jolly Roger
- › AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3... by bassman78
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by xploda92
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337
- › How to get the best sound with and properly... by Rookie1337
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace
- › Posting Guidelines for Hardware, Vendor, and... by Chipp