Yesterday (Saturday) I went on a Rod Roy ski trip (A program that you get on a coach bus every Saturday and go to different hills within 3 hours away) and we went to Jay Peak just in Vermont. Well once we got to the border everyone pulled out their ID and got ready to show the boarder guard who would be boarding the bus.
When 3 guards came on the bus we were slightly phased but didn't really think much of it. They immediately came to the back and checked the washroom as usual. One girl giggled for some reason and they immediately ordered everyone off the bus and we had to stand outside while they ran drug dogs through the bus.
Once we got back on the bus they started scanning for radiation! One guy for some reason had slight traces of radiation in his jaw (Supposedly you get that from surgery) and he was immediately pulled off the bus.
Everyone else checked out fine but this one guy had to call his parents from the border 2 and a half hours away and wait for them to come pick him up and sign release papers.
I don't want to point fingers at anyone but how come the U.S. have been becoming so jumpy on their neighbor and friend the Canadians?
I felt like they didn't trust us and that we were all guilty for NOT being American...
Just thought I would keep my blog alive and give you a short story of my weekend
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2037 Active Users (397 Members and 1640 Guests)
- › [TG] Malware-Infested Ads Found on Major Websites 2 minutes ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 2 minutes ago
- › Rog Swift or keep PB278Q 2 minutes ago
- › Can someone link a really good quality 24" 1080p 60hz screen, do... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › GTX 600 Series Unlocked Voltage Bios' downloads and tools. 4 minutes ago
- › A great mATX case? 5 minutes ago
- › NCASE M1 prototype, a Mini-ITX Case 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › X99 Motherboard Roundup 6 minutes ago
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...