Yesterday (Saturday) I went on a Rod Roy ski trip (A program that you get on a coach bus every Saturday and go to different hills within 3 hours away) and we went to Jay Peak just in Vermont. Well once we got to the border everyone pulled out their ID and got ready to show the boarder guard who would be boarding the bus.
When 3 guards came on the bus we were slightly phased but didn't really think much of it. They immediately came to the back and checked the washroom as usual. One girl giggled for some reason and they immediately ordered everyone off the bus and we had to stand outside while they ran drug dogs through the bus.
Once we got back on the bus they started scanning for radiation! One guy for some reason had slight traces of radiation in his jaw (Supposedly you get that from surgery) and he was immediately pulled off the bus.
Everyone else checked out fine but this one guy had to call his parents from the border 2 and a half hours away and wait for them to come pick him up and sign release papers.
I don't want to point fingers at anyone but how come the U.S. have been becoming so jumpy on their neighbor and friend the Canadians?
I felt like they didn't trust us and that we were all guilty for NOT being American...
Just thought I would keep my blog alive and give you a short story of my weekend
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2758 Active Users (499 Members and 2259 Guests)
- › Keyboard Suggestion Thread 27 seconds ago
- › [Videocardz] Nvidia 1080Ti New AIB Released 49 seconds ago
- › Build Dilemma 57 seconds ago
- › [PCGH/PcPer] Nvidia to Pascal: "Maximum tension shortens life to... 1 minute ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 1 minute ago
- › [PCPer] Ashes of the Singularity Gets Ryzen Performance Update 1 minute ago
- › Overclock and Cooling i5 7600K on MSI z270 Gaming Pro . Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Having slow-downs in games 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA Hadron Air Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by carlrogersmc
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by ColumbusBye
- › ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition Graphic Card... by toast
- › Alphacool Lighttower All-in-One Reservoir/Pump Combo w/Phobya... by EcksMega
- › ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 USB 3.1... by OldNerd
- › MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4)... by Jedson3614
- › NZXT Kraken X52 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooling System Cooling, Black... by Duality92
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...