Yesterday (Saturday) I went on a Rod Roy ski trip (A program that you get on a coach bus every Saturday and go to different hills within 3 hours away) and we went to Jay Peak just in Vermont. Well once we got to the border everyone pulled out their ID and got ready to show the boarder guard who would be boarding the bus.
When 3 guards came on the bus we were slightly phased but didn't really think much of it. They immediately came to the back and checked the washroom as usual. One girl giggled for some reason and they immediately ordered everyone off the bus and we had to stand outside while they ran drug dogs through the bus.
Once we got back on the bus they started scanning for radiation! One guy for some reason had slight traces of radiation in his jaw (Supposedly you get that from surgery) and he was immediately pulled off the bus.
Everyone else checked out fine but this one guy had to call his parents from the border 2 and a half hours away and wait for them to come pick him up and sign release papers.
I don't want to point fingers at anyone but how come the U.S. have been becoming so jumpy on their neighbor and friend the Canadians?
I felt like they didn't trust us and that we were all guilty for NOT being American...
Just thought I would keep my blog alive and give you a short story of my weekend
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2298 Active Users (375 Members and 1923 Guests)
- › Microsoft WMO with the insides of Motospeed V30 (MODDING) 1 minute ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [VC] NVIDIA and AMD announce Computex press conferences 2 minutes ago
- › [MOD] Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC - Better Custom BIOS 3 minutes ago
- › I need to know how to test my mobo and cpu too see if they are... 4 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake Core X Case Owners Club: X1, X2, X9, X9 Snow Ed. 4 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 5 minutes ago
- › Extended loop help (2x 60mm 360 rads) 5 minutes ago
- › [Build log] The Fast Learner - CaseLabs SMA8 Sober Data science -... 6 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8350 overclock with ASRock 990FX Fatal1ty Killer problems 9 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN... by AlphaC
- › Amd Ryzen 7 1700X 8c/16t Processor by AlphaC
- › Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power by AlphaC
- › LIVA UHD Intel Latest 2.4Ghz Apollo Lake Dual LAN WIFI BT Palm... by Duality92
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0... by bluedevil
- › PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_RD 5 x ?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes, Dual 140mm Premium... by dirtyred
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 by Chaosrender
- › Pixxo ML-G235U Black Wired Laser Mouse by nickCrowe
- › ARCTIC Freezer i32 - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan for Intel with... by XaRGR
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency