DoubleMark has received another graphic to add to its file (and file size.)
New graphic is by ThePope this time instead of myself and i must say has the classical programmer feel to it with blocky text. The C# green and C# at the end that represent the CH in Licht for l33t speak. Reminds me of the old DOS days for programmers where you had to be a pro to get anything done. Same time represents all DoubleMark sets out to prove (which i try to promote C# among my peers.)
Looking like build 3 won't get pi calculation, i overestimated the staggering amount of work i will need to put into this to get it to work, it really is a challenge.
Sorry for the delays in build 3 but the new prime number calculation algorithm is extremely difficult to multi-thread. I'm consulting other programmers for assistance with my code.
New algorithm uses nothing but integers, efficiency beyond that of build 1 (most common complaint on other forums was that build 2 couldn't touch the single core efficiency of build 1.) A full explanation of how it works is available on request, the algorithm in single thread (perfectly working) can be found in the DoubleMark topic.
Also included, a screenshot of the unfinished build in action.
Currently, there are 2012 Active Users (329 Members and 1683 Guests)
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › help - critique my ryzen build 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 2 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 3 minutes ago
- › Roccat Kone Aimo 6 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 6 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 8 minutes ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 9 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Summer Giveaway ! [CLOSE] 10 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...