Well, I finally thought it were time to do some upgrading - and then thought I'd try to do some light case modding as well! This will be my first attemt to modify a case, so I'm a bit sceptical about how the result will be. But guess I'll just have to wait and see!
A little while ago my last watercooling setup crapped out on me. For somewhat reason the coolant had started to get thicker, and it solidified completely within my external radiator/tank/pump and I judged it for dead as I did not see any reason to pick it all appart. Why this happened I still don't know. Perhaps some **** left in the loop after I changed the coolant about half a year ago? Anyhow... this made it so I dropped out of watercooling for a while, got a CoolerMaster V8 fan for the CPU, and went back to stock for the rest of the components.
Soooo.... for my upgrade I've bought in new watercoolin equipment, and this time I will do it all from the very scratch, instead of buying it mostly finished. I'll get back with a detailed list of the components when I get home later tonight!
For the casemodding I'm going to spraypaint my case. Right now it's black aluminium. I'm still going with black as the base color, althou I'm going for a more shiney look this time then what I have. I will also include some logos in either green or blue color. But I'm desiding a bit as I go.
I've already started. So pictures will be added soon!
Get back to you later this evening with pics and info!!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2198 Active Users (425 Members and 1773 Guests)
- › ROCCAT Kone Pure SE 24 seconds ago
- › Anyway to tell through software what the D5 Pump RPMs? 2 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 2 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z Owner's Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X Binning 4 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTECH] NVIDIA Graphics Card Prices To Continue To Rise Until... 5 minutes ago
- › i9 7980XE Reviews - Overclocks better than expected! 6 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a AM4 board. 6 minutes ago
- › digitally signed sweetlow 1000hz mouse driver 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...