Remember when vBulletin license holders were suggesting this feature years ago. I was an early advocate of this format, because blogging put content on top, where in the forum format the threads can lose it's direction usually after the 20th post. Threads usually diverge overtime, and nothing short of moderators putting their foot down can keep them on their course (and what forum member likes too excessive control??).
So it was to my surprise vBulletin released it. I was disappointed that it wasn't a stand-alone product (e.g., to compete with Wordpress and other blog software). Which forces vBulletin license holders to still maintain a forum (as everything shares the same database). As you can see it is a forum "plugin".
But that aside, the blog format gives members a better chance to just talk about things in their lives that really don't follow the flow of the forum itself (posting in an Off-Topic forum your thread will be buried under what is truly Off-Topic).
So with that, I start this vBlog, and will discuss things related to hardware and software.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2427 Active Users (353 Members and 2074 Guests)
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 3 seconds ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 1 minute ago
- › ryzem 1700 0verclock problems 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 6 minutes ago
- › AIO vs custom loop 8 minutes ago
- › PERC 5/i RAID Card: Tips and Benchmarks 9 minutes ago
- › [PCGamer]DRAM prices could skyrocket after already doubling in the... 15 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 15 minutes ago
- › EK and TR+X399 motherboard monoblocks? 17 minutes ago
- › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g 18 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...