Well, with my rig getting closer and closer to major complement, I'm getting more and more excited about finishing it. As you can see from my avatar.
I just purchased a one of a kind 5870, waterblock, and modded GPU to add to the loop, and I only have small mods to do to patch the case up... (front panel mesh and paint, new rad fans, cpu water block lapp and small flowrate mod.) I should have this coming together by next weekend, 4-3-2010 to 4-5-2010. Fun fun.
Turns out the waterblock US2 made for me is VERY restrictive. I'm gonna have to drain loop and mod the middle layer acrylic, probably after I lapp the whole thing. This is like a whole day process. The 5870 is on the way, but I'm gonna wait til the day I drain this b**** to install it. No reason to do block today like planned, just to drain again Sat or Sun when I'm splicing the toob to include the GPU, lol.
Good thing is, by the time anyone happens to read this fumbling around through blogs, I will have had the GPU installed for like 2-4 weeks, and the block will be keeping this phII at 4ghz+ at 49C load, 1.55vcore... I HOPE! This blok has POTENTIAL LOL!
I wish more ppl seen my worklog.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2054 Active Users (255 Members and 1799 Guests)
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / 4.7GHz... 21 seconds ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 49 seconds ago
- › [WCCFTECH] NVIDIA Graphics Card Prices To Continue To Rise Until... 1 minute ago
- › Calling on Nixeus & DreamMachine Engineers : Make us a WMO! 2 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Kickstarter] Pimax: The World's First 8K VR Headset 4 minutes ago
- › [Amazon/Newegg] Scythe Fuma Rev B $46 --- back in stock 6 minutes ago
- › Does anyone currently manufacture a Dual-DDC pump top? 6 minutes ago
- › I need help fixing DPC Latency caused by storport.sys 7 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 12 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...