Well, parts arrived today, tubing, fittings, GPU block, and pump, Picked up fans at work for the Rad.
Rad, CPU, Res, MB, are all due to arrive monday from the states.
Should be fun!
Currently, there are 2433 Active Users (461 Members and 1972 Guests)
- › Worth getting hybrid drive as secondary? 9 seconds ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 34 seconds ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 3 minutes ago
- › i7-7820X VS Threadripper 1920X ? 3 minutes ago
- › Lose over half my internet speed. Fiber, RT-N12D1,wired. 3 minutes ago
- › Products slated for EOL 5 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / Pro DUO FIJI Owners Club 10 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...