Im not "old" but im an oldie.
that said, i dont listen to much modern music, i used to, when i was in my mid to late teens i woudl listen to alot of "heavy metal/hardcore" then one day it simply died for me.
then i found my old love, Pink Floyd. and the beatles, NEU, Zepplin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Queen, Paul Rogers, Doors, Eagles, man just basically anything i could let the tunes just chill with.
and i admit, sometimes i turn on the old FM radio while im driving, and man does alot of the new music sound so Mechanical. So Fake, so just utterly not there. Like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, why is there such a heavy amount of Synth in all of there songs? It honestly seems like none of them can sing for there career.
A quick youtube search proved this right.
I dont listen to just the oldies, ill admit ive gone through some phases, like last year was a heavy aerosmith year (not new i know) and this year its been Trews/rise againts
But man, wheres the soul in this stuff? wheres the non commercial feel i want in something new.
Music to me needs to have SOUL, (and please odnt tell me lady gaga has SOUL in here music, i mean REAL SOUL, SOUL music) i dont care if LG thinks she is making good music, i am sure it has meaning, and alot of people like it, but man, wheres the SOUL? wheres the soul in last friday night? or poker face or anything similar to that stuff.
im just not feeling it, im just not feeling it man.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2288 Active Users (363 Members and 1925 Guests)
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 15 seconds ago
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion 1 minute ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Extreme (X299) Official Owners 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reservoir imbalance 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...