whew, its been a while, and since last post I was able to get my warrant vacated and get my sorry arse out of trouble! Its been really rough since then though seeing how that $$ was like every penny I had, and I also had to borrow as well. I can barely afford to smoke, or get anywhere I need to go... I hope things turn around here pretty soon for me, oh well. At least I have my trusty PS3 & PC to keep me occupied and keep my mind off of things.
Been playing "The Darkness", "Heavenly Sword", and also "Dirt" like crazy as of late. I have also had urges to play through BioShock again, but I'm fighting it because I really wanna finish NWN again and then start NWN2 (see previous blog entry).
I really hope what I read was true... that Peter Jackson has been asked to make BioShock into a full length film. Wouldnt that just be dandy?
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3061 Active Users (666 Members and 2395 Guests)
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 2 minutes ago
- › [TPU] Thermaltake Releases Core V21 Cube m-ATX Case 2 minutes ago
- › [SP] Microsoft & Google Threaten to Sue Adblock Plus Creator 2 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte Z97X Discussion, Help, and Owners Club(SOC and Gaming... 3 minutes ago
- › Dagamus NM Build log and product reviews 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] CM690II - Project Unnamed 4 minutes ago
- › [TW] Sony Hackers Issue New Threat 5 minutes ago
- › 1.35V ring voltage. 5 minutes ago
- › SLI 9xx GTX : Stutter free, for real ? 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine