mine are simple.
i think out of all of those my biggest ones are heights and rejection. my fear of heights is so extreme that i won't even climb a ladder or whenever i go to any sort of amusement park, i won't go on any rides at all... all i do is walk around and i am automatically the "personal belongings holder" for when the people i go with decide to go on a roller coaster or something. i am pretty boring i guess you could say.
my other fear of rejection is pretty deep i guess. i can't really even explain where it comes from. i hate asking people for things. even simple things because i fear they will say no to me. i've been this way for as long as i can remember, i used to be afraid to ask my sister if i could borrow one of her skirts to wear to school...i used to be afraid to ask my parents for anything really. i think maybe deep in my mind i thought that asking for things was kind of a sign of weakness. but now i am an adult and i still have this fear, along with the thought that whenever i ask someone for something i am automatically inconveniencing them somehow. it gets pretty old and it makes me feel socially inadequate..which i guess i really am because i tend to avoid most social situations. but anyways, this fear stands in the way of plenty of things and it sucks because i have no idea how to rid myself of it...anddddddddddd i honestly have no idea where i am going with any of this.
what are your fears?
Currently, there are 2199 Active Users (385 Members and 1814 Guests)
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 31 seconds ago
- › [Build log] Custom Desk PC/ PC in Desk (Building Stage) 2 minutes ago
- › [YT] Dragonball Z 2D Fighter For PC: Hyper DRAGONBALL Z Announced!... 2 minutes ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 6 minutes ago
- › [Pre-order] [Amazon] Xbox Project Scorpio 8 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 9 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 14 minutes ago
- › [Newegg] HTC Vive $599 18 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...