I need someone to tell me I suck or something. In TF2 I always get the highest score by at least 100 points, and usually 3x higher than the next highest scoring person on the server at the end of the map. I only play stock maps. But the part that makes me feel like I need to tell someone to tell ME that I suck is I DO SUCK! I can't make it 5 minutes in most games on whatever they call their moderate difficulty without dying.
Call of Duty--which I haven't played since WaW because it sucks--, I can't make it one 'level' without dying at least 3 times, when it showed that difficulty suggestion it said whatever the easiest one was. In Counter-Strike: Source I rarely get above 75% of the score of the highest scoring player in the server. New Vegas, I died literally hundreds of times before I even got to New Vegas the first time.
So why am I always so 'good' at Team Fortress 2? I've met some really good players that get maybe 120 points and the next highest person is only 50 points, but if that happens I automatically seem to get 300 points with a 8:1 KDR, which is the exact opposite of most other games I play. I always play heavy because it's what I'm best at, but there's only one or two classes that I don't score perfectly in.
To answer your questions; no I'm not trolling, this is serious, I don't know why I'm so good and I want to know what it is about TF2 that makes it easy for someone that sucks to win. Yes I do go on MANY different servers, and while it of course affects my score a little because some servers are all little kids that can't shoot for er.. poop anyway, but I've gone on servers with some damn good people and I still end ahead of them by far. If you're going to say it's because TF2 is a crappy game just f off right now, you have your opinion, I have mine, there's good and bad people for every game, including RCT.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2508 Active Users (397 Members and 2111 Guests)
- › i7-7700k 5Ghz Stability Problems (Super Confused) 40 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 54 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Jonsbo / Cooltek Case Gallery and Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Skylake X Delid Question 4 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Collatz Conjecture project support thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / 4.7GHz... 5 minutes ago
- › Xeon Hacking and Overclocking X79/X99 [Beyond X58] 6 minutes ago
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...