Okay, another blog post. wee!
Been a while, eh?
not that anyone reads this hahaha.
But I digress...
Well I've owned Dark Messiah of Might and Magic for quite some time I believe almost a year, but have never been able to even play it until just recently.
My main problem?
NV4_DISP crashes whenever I try to go anywhere beyond the main menu.
I've spent so much time back and forth between tech support and trying various fixes they've suggested and nothing. na-da.
I put the game down for ages, and I come across a sticky in their forums which was an amazing revelation:
While the screen ratio offers a 16:10 ratio setting, the game doesn't like it and has a high likelihood of crashing while in said ratio.
I go to normal, 4:3, ratio (16:9 blurs too much) and lo-and-behold no problems.
If the game is so buggy at that ratio, why did the people making it take the time to at least disable it as an option?
On a brighter note, the game is remarkably fun if not easily predictable.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2202 Active Users (353 Members and 1849 Guests)
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 12 seconds ago
- › Bottom Intake Fan 28 seconds ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 1 minute ago
- › 2500k + what video card to pair with 1 minute ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › Razer Atheris 2 minutes ago
- › [GUIDE] What Size Peltier Do I Need? 7 minutes ago
- › [Intel] Ice Lake to be the successor to 8th gen Intel Core processors 7 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...