I have read many blogs around the internet. Concerning many different things. However, this being my first blog on OCN, I will write about the most annoying thing about PC gamers and gamers in general.
I have noticed that for every person who says a game is good, there is another person saying the game is bad.
Sure we are all allowed our opinions, and some people believe their opinion is fact, and that's OK.
Every single time I read about a game, especially one available on a console, I see someone write a blog about how bad it is, and point out every little thing thats wrong with the game.
Yeah, these amazing companies and people making these games available for us aren't perfect, but damn it they are good!
For example, Call of Duty: Black Ops. i saw one guy said that it is a game where you run, cover, shoot, cover, run, cover, shoot. Well, isn't that what you are supposed to do? Isn't that how you are suppose to avoid getting your head blown off?
People say, "I could write a better story line than that".
Well, if you are so damn smart go to Infinity Ward and ask them if you can help write a story line to a game. Of course they will say no, but let's just say they say yes. Do you really think that YOU will be able to write a storyline so good that it will turn the gaming world upside down?
I don't think so.
Next time you buy a game and play through it, look at what was done right (not perfect, nothing is perfect) instead of pointing out what could have been better or the mistakes that were made in a negative way.
If it weren't for these people making these "terrible" games available for purchase, many of you will be bouncing a ball off the wall for fun.
i am not defending Call of Duty. In fact I like Call of Duty 2 better. I am also a much bigger fan of Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source.
Don't hate, appreciate
Currently, there are 1771 Active Users (292 Members and 1479 Guests)
- › Audio Upgrade - Premium Asus/Creative card or external AV receiver? 2 seconds ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 27 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › GIGABYTE X299 OVERCLOCKING THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › [Post Your] EPIC Video Game Music ! 3 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 5 minutes ago
- › Intel X299 (Socket 2066) VRM thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Ars] Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus—Like playing a B-movie with... 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake Core X Case Owners Club: X1, X2, X9, X9 Snow Ed. 7 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...