I was a member of another online overclocking forum (which shall remain nameless). At that forum, the rules were strict and very poorly enforced. Also, the members were not that kind. I felt that I did not belong. I would get "infractions" and get my account temporarily disabled just for having a signature that linked to another site or a sig picture that was deemed a "Signature Rule Violation", also when GTA IV was about to come out, there was a lot of talk about it. I added (as humor of course) that we should just go to "the bay of pirates" and I got a 1 MONTH BAN for what? Hinting at piracy. Talk about can't take a joke! Then I recently changed my avatar to Thirteen (same as mine to the left) and they gave me an infraction for that. What gives!
When I joined OCN, I found that it was a very similar format, but it had more subforums. After about 2 weeks, I found that OCN is a great place to be at, the members appear to love chatting it up with other fellow overclockers and computer enthusiasts, the "Off-topic" thread is TRULY off-topic, and you can make your avatar a pic of a girl without getting violation!
I LOVE OCN!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1938 Active Users (255 Members and 1683 Guests)
- › [Official] Heatkiller Club 1 minute ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › iomini io1.1 2 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 2 minutes ago
- › Another "recommend me a PSU" thread (but - PC has killed 3 so far!) 4 minutes ago
- › EVGA GTX 1070 Post code 96 7 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 11 minutes ago
- › [Gizmodo] The EU Suppressed a 300-Page Study That Found Piracy... 14 minutes ago
- › [Reuters] Best Buy stops sale of Russia-based Kaspersky products 17 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...