Well, since I'm taking a year break off college and just working and hanging with friends. I figured, why don't I return to the World of Warcraft when no one is able to hang when I'm not busy. Perfect time killer.
So, I checked Battle.Net and whats this? I had 7 days free waiting since I've been gone so long :3
(Side Note: I played back in 2006 and then ended my subscription right before the burning crusade came out. I'm still on normal WoW)
Happy as could be I reactivated. Now don't get me wrong, a lot has changed since I left it. I noticed a lot of neat new things, as well as the big newbie plunge that Blizzard took with nerfing the difficulty in leveling up.
Not too bad though. My level 59 3/4 Orc Warrior Bigblades of the old school Archimonde realm was awaiting me. I hopped right on and away I went. Ding~! Level 60 welcomed me with a smile.
After completing plenty of quests now that I had reached my goal of level 60, I have made 2 decisions.
1. This weekend after I get paid I will pick up the Burning Crusade Expansion
2. Until then I wanna start a new charrie on Arthas with yes you guessed it, my name: Bigblades Yet again an orc warrior. I just love 'em. Lol. Use to play them so well.
If you ever want to hit me up on WoW my main characters names are as follows:
Bigblades - Archimonde Realm (Horde)
Bigblades - Arthas Realm (Horde)
Let's have some fun again shall we!
And just like that I was sucked back into the world of warcraft...
More soon, and on what I think of the Burning Crusade.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1935 Active Users (231 Members and 1704 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 41 seconds ago
- › Odd voltage usage(7600K) 4 minutes ago
- › Thinking about the 8600K 4 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 6 minutes ago
- › [Kickstarter] Pimax: The World's First 8K VR Headset 6 minutes ago
- › a quick question for yall 8 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG GTX 1080 Ti Poseidon 8 minutes ago
- › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...