Overclock.net's general post quality has gone down dramatically in recent times.
-More and more people aren't reading OPs. They instead proceed to post irrelevant nonsense that is based on whatever primal instict they have at the time.
OP: Hey guys. I live in *non US country*, so my selection of cards is quite limited. I am able to get a GTS450 or a 5770. Which one should I get?
Reply 1: Get a GTX560Ti!
Reply 2: *Insert link for a GTX460 on newegg.com*
Reply 3: gtx460
-Misuse of the apostrophe has gone up significantly. There is a difference between "Graphics cards" and "Graphics card's". There is no explanation for this aside from incomplete understanding of basic English.
-Speed bumps? Never heard of them before. Therefore, it's a conspiracy to make more money! Blah blah.
-Gotta love the "There are no performance numbers for Bulldozer out yet, so therefore it's slower/faster than Sandy Bridge." groups.
-A number of enthusiasts have lost touch with the world outside of their bubble. They somehow rationalize with themselves that they are the largest group of computer users, and therefore the industry should prioritize their desires over a typical computer user. They also identify a performance-mainstream card like a GTX460 or a 6870 as "Low end" - thus proving they have no idea what half of ATI/Nvidia's card lineup consists of.
Currently, there are 1761 Active Users (246 Members and 1515 Guests)
- › NCASE M1 prototype, a Mini-ITX Case 2 minutes ago
- › [THW] Thermal Paste Round-up: 85 Products Tested 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Is the Edifier S730 the best 2.1 speaker set up at its price point?... 4 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The PPD Police 6 minutes ago
- › Official- Heatkiller Club 9 minutes ago
- › Powered Speaker Recommendation Under $500 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 9 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 12 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...