Ah, Xmas time means game time...everyone in my family knows that games are what I value most, so I always get a few. Being clueless, I have to provide a list of suggestions, so at least I never have to fear getting Barbie Horse Adventures by a well-meaning idiot.
The take this year was Rock Band 3 and Brutal Legend for X360, and Mario Kart for Wii. Throw 'em on the pile...I still have to finish FF13 and Mass Effect (from several Xmas's ago), and I haven't even started GTA4:Liberty City Stories (from last Xmas) and Super Mario Galaxy 2.
I also got my three year old son a Nickelodeon fitness game that came with an orange and green balance board. I guess that counts too!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1965 Active Users (241 Members and 1724 Guests)
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 15 seconds ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies... 3 minutes ago
- › 1 out of my 4 DIMMs is bad. Is it better for me to run 8GB Dual... 5 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 7 minutes ago
- › Bios is still going to deafault after power off my computer. 9 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Announces 2nd Gen Ryzen & Vega Coming Next Year On 12nm 9 minutes ago
- › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies 10 minutes ago
- › New build advise 11 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 13 minutes ago
- › raid0 = windows 10 cant restart or shut down? 14 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...