So I was shopping around for my own Xmas present yesterday...my wife and I always pick out our own gifts so we know that we're spending our money on stuff we actually want. We'd rather have gifts we want than to be surprised by crap gifts!
Anyway, my gift was supposed to be Guitar Hero 3 for the X360, but man, it's sold out everywhere. I went to five places yesterday, and only the fifth (Wal-Mart) had any in stock. So I snathced it up and happily took it home for my wife to wrap. It wasn't until I got home that I realized that the box didn't have that Les Paul guitar on it, it had the old shaped guitar...i.e., I had bought a wired controller version. I didn't even know they made a wired version for the X360, all the ads and articles I have seen only mention the wireless controllers. So I'm ticked...my wife took it back, and now I have to find the one I actually want.
It's last year all over again...I got a Wii last year, but I didn't actually get it until February. I don't want GH3 that badly, I've never even played 1 or 2. Guess I should just come up with something else that we can actually find in stock.
Currently, there are 2427 Active Users (410 Members and 2017 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › Noctua Fan Color "Beige and Brown" » Change the color? Yup! 1 minute ago
- › [engadget] HTC Vive to stream directly from the Cloud 2 minutes ago
- › [TH] Technical Issues Affecting Custom AMD Vega Card Production 2 minutes ago
- › reverse engineering 3366 2 minutes ago
- › So my internet is being picky.... 3 minutes ago
- › UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) and high end SLI 4 minutes ago
- › [Guru3D/Hexus] Gigabyte Teases GeForce GTX 1070 Ti on Facebook Page 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fallout 4 Information and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › razer basilisk 7 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...