Well yes I know I'm late Fashionably, I hope!
Anyway my christmas was pretty rippin' for the first time in ages like it blew away all the others. I got a crap ton of games and I'm totally psyched. And had more fun with my relatives/cousins then before.
All for my 360 of course cuz right now I don't want to get any games for my pc as installations of games make the hard drive click under the stress and I'm trying to make it hold out till i order a new one asap.
Anyway, Woke up, opened presents with my brother and wow I actually bought my parents gifts.
I'm not gonna lie, this is the first time in about 6 years I have given my mother anything more than a hug and "I love you mom" for christmas got her a snuggie... wizard of oz style hahah
After we drove down to my moms sisters house in connecticut where we met up with all our cousins and fam and had a big feast that night
it was grand.
Came home the next day tired as heck after being up all night eating and reminiscing and giving gifts to each other.
My best christmas in a while... I havent been this joyful in years about it.
I guess I'm just learning to enjoy the little things and family time in life again. Cuz for a while I was down and out.
Anyway, I hope you all made the best of your christmas and new years and/or whatever holidays you may celebrate
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1843 Active Users (274 Members and 1569 Guests)
- › [TT] CD Projekt RED will make Cyberpunk 2077 feel authentic & stay... 1 minute ago
- › (Expired) Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Extreme: Lowest Price Unlocked... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies... 3 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 3 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 4 minutes ago
- › [userbenchmark] i9-7920x vs 1920x 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] Asus Strix Vega Tested 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 9 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...