Yesterday I only started school at 1:00PM so there wasn't a need for me to get up that early. Only problem was that the ISP was going to come between 7:00AM - 12:00PM to install a phone line since my parents decided to change phone companies from Bell to Videotron. This move was going to save them $40 a month and to tell you the truth, it was worth it since my family doesn't really have a need for the phone anyways.
I know when I go over to some of my friends place the phone rings at least twice when I am there for a period of only a few hours. At my place you can go days without hearing the phone ring. It almost gets to the point where you forget that you have a phone in here...
So the guy came around 9:00AM and was done at 9:40AM... that meant no internet or cable for 40 minutes, which made me appreciate it so much more, rather than taking it for granted. Luckily I had some work that needed some attention so I got to it.
Thats pretty much it. I was glad to have the internet back
Currently, there are 2218 Active Users (296 Members and 1922 Guests)
- › AIO vs custom loop 24 seconds ago
- › Water cooling the ASUS 1080 Ti Turbo 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 4 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 5 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone Still using Windows 7 8 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 10 minutes ago
- › white balls of mould in reservoir :( 12 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...