Getting Started with Radeon HD 7970 Overclocking
Last edited: 4/3/12
- How to remove smoke odor from componentsLast edited: 8/26/12
- How to Disable Automatic Restart After BSODLast edited: 7/8/12
Please read and understand these rules before posting in the Appraisal Section.
1. To post in this section you must have 35 rep points. As many appraisal threads have evolved into sale threads in the past, only members who are eligible to post in the For Sale / Wanted Section are eligible to post in the Appraisal Section. In accordance with the TOS, members who do not meet this rep requirement may not post appraisals anywhere on the site.
2. Items may not be sold in this section. If you decide to sell your item(s), start thread(s) in the For Sale Section.
3. Be specific with the item(s) you post. Provide links if possible, but at a minimum, provide full model information. Only computer and other tech items may be posted for appraisal. If you are not permitted to sell it on the site, you may not list it for appraisal.
4. All thread titles must start with "Appraisal: " or "Appraisals: ". For example, "Appraisal: 2x512 MB Corsair 3200 XL". Please be specific. Threads that do not follow this naming convention will be deleted.
5. When you are satisfied with the appraisals received, add Completed to your title.
6. Wait a minimum of 24 hours between bumps. Excessive bumping will result in a thread being closed.
7. Thread bashing will result in warnings. Please provide whatever information you have to share as objectively as possible. If you think an item would sell for a higher or lower price than someone else has suggested, provide evidence (e.g. links) to support your position. This includes providing ridiculously low appraisal prices.
8. If you observe posts that do not follow these rules, report the post by clicking on the "Report post" button. Appropriate action will be taken by one of the moderators. Please do not post negative comments or quote rules in the threads as that only takes the threads further off topic. Any complaint threads will be deleted, and the creator of the thread will be warned.
9. Appraisals are solely the opinions of members and are not the responsibility of Overclock.net.
Thread Last Post Replies Viewsstarted by kckyle (7/20/17 at 2:11pm)Yesterday at 8:57 am by ydna666 6 57started by Ch13f121 (6/27/17 at 7:12pm)Yesterday at 6:15 am by PurdueBoy 2 59started by kgtuning (Yesterday at 4:22 am)Yesterday at 4:22 am by kgtuning 0 14started by M3T4LM4N222 (Yesterday at 4:00 am)Yesterday at 4:00 am by M3T4LM4N222 0 14started by FXTOi7 (7/11/17 at 8:04am)7/20/17 at 3:52pm by ydna666 4 71started by King Who Dat (7/17/17 at 2:54pm)7/17/17 at 2:54pm by King Who Dat 0 30started by WannaBeOCer (7/16/17 at 8:21pm)7/16/17 at 8:21pm by WannaBeOCer 0 37started by bige83 (7/13/17 at 6:47pm)7/16/17 at 5:07pm by Cerberus 2 48started by soulwrath (7/14/17 at 9:41am)7/14/17 at 9:41am by soulwrath 0 137/14/17 at 9:21am by Anti!! 10 179started by NoodleGTS (7/10/17 at 5:48pm)7/13/17 at 1:53pm by NoodleGTS 2 54started by Cuar (7/11/17 at 5:51am)7/13/17 at 5:39am by Cuar 1 33started by Draygonn (7/12/17 at 4:12pm)7/12/17 at 4:12pm by Draygonn 0 28started by frankenstein406 (7/11/17 at 5:34pm)7/11/17 at 5:34pm by frankenstein406 0 20started by Pheatton (7/11/17 at 6:58am)7/11/17 at 7:55am by kckyle 1 24started by XanderTheGoober (6/16/17 at 11:54am)7/11/17 at 6:02am by XanderTheGoober 4 79started by Gunfire (7/7/17 at 8:51am)7/9/17 at 10:00pm by Gunfire 1 36started by MrLinky (7/9/17 at 9:33am)7/9/17 at 9:33am by MrLinky 0 36started by NicksTricks007 (7/8/17 at 5:31pm)7/9/17 at 12:22am by inedenimadam 6 57started by WizardontheJob (7/6/17 at 7:37am)7/8/17 at 1:10pm by WizardontheJob 1 17started by Poisoner (7/7/17 at 6:56pm)7/8/17 at 5:03am by skatpex99 1 45started by Chucklez (7/5/17 at 3:51pm)7/7/17 at 8:42pm by maltamonk 3 68started by M3T4LM4N222 (7/7/17 at 5:15pm)7/7/17 at 5:15pm by M3T4LM4N222 0 38started by skatpex99 (7/3/17 at 3:40pm)7/3/17 at 3:40pm by skatpex99 0 40started by HowHardCanItBe (7/1/17 at 6:47pm)7/1/17 at 6:47pm by HowHardCanItBe 0 24started by dboythagr8 (6/26/17 at 1:27pm)7/1/17 at 4:59pm by MrTOOSHORT 5 87started by candy_van (6/26/17 at 12:13pm)6/29/17 at 8:21am by candy_van 1 35started by soulwrath (6/27/17 at 9:34am)6/27/17 at 9:34am by soulwrath 0 31started by Sean W. (6/26/17 at 12:01pm)6/26/17 at 7:46pm by MunneY 2 63started by Max78 (6/26/17 at 2:17pm)6/26/17 at 2:17pm by Max78 0 24started by Zer0CoolX (6/23/17 at 12:21pm)6/23/17 at 8:23pm by BulletSponge 4 80started by Gizmo (6/22/17 at 7:49pm)6/22/17 at 7:49pm by Gizmo 0 37started by thrgk (6/21/17 at 11:12am)6/21/17 at 11:12am by thrgk 0 22started by T D (6/21/17 at 6:51am)6/21/17 at 6:51am by T D 0 13started by Nemesis158 (6/10/17 at 11:57am)6/20/17 at 7:02am by philhalo66 2 63started by bbaseballboy1234 (6/9/17 at 8:19am)6/19/17 at 11:49pm by spinFX 3 87started by punker (6/12/17 at 5:32pm)6/19/17 at 10:44am by Mingan 1 16started by iRUSH (6/17/17 at 1:44pm)6/19/17 at 10:35am by Mingan 1 20started by Mikey122687 (6/18/17 at 10:59am)6/19/17 at 10:28am by Mingan 1 33started by TheOcelot (6/18/17 at 7:55pm)6/19/17 at 10:20am by Mingan 6 92started by 87dtna (6/17/17 at 5:20am)6/18/17 at 3:21am by iinversion 1 45started by Dobbie (6/13/17 at 7:14pm)6/16/17 at 10:21am by mllrkllr88 1 44started by chronostorm (6/9/17 at 3:18pm)6/15/17 at 8:51pm by kckyle 1 31started by AlphaC (6/14/17 at 8:33pm)6/15/17 at 5:26pm by whitrzac 1 38started by Chargeit (6/14/17 at 10:50am)6/14/17 at 11:39am by Chargeit 4 52started by CynicalUnicorn (6/6/17 at 3:42pm)6/13/17 at 5:30am by rtop2 4 101started by candy_van (6/12/17 at 10:35am)6/12/17 at 10:35am by candy_van 0 15started by Quesoblanco (5/19/17 at 9:04pm)6/10/17 at 4:31pm by Quesoblanco 2 88started by xioros (6/8/17 at 5:15am)6/8/17 at 5:21pm by razaice 2 69started by spice003 (6/7/17 at 12:17pm)6/7/17 at 12:17pm by spice003 0 17
- How to remove smoke odor from components
- › [Cnet] Intel accuses Qualcomm of trying to kill mobile CPU competition 2 minutes ago
- › [Independent] Nasa discovers massive 75,000 mile-wide hole in the Sun 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 6 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 6 minutes ago
- › CPU OC deterioration - its true, isn't it? 6 minutes ago
- › Old graphics cards 11 minutes ago
- › [HW Unboxed] AMD Ryzen 5 1600 vs. Intel Core i7-7800X: 30 Game Battle! 11 minutes ago
- › Is it true it's best to never use in game mouse sensitivity sliders ? 13 minutes ago
- › Best $50ish PSU for budget gaming builds 13 minutes ago
- › Dell S2716DG 1440 144 Hz G-Sync Owners Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency