Can a faulty HD 7770 be crossfired with a working one? Urgent ! - Page 2 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #11 of 12 Old 10-15-2013, 02:07 PM
ATI Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasov_581 View Post

well he is knowingly buying a defective card

Which is the most retarded logic I've read all day. Why waste $20 purposely just for the sake to see if it will work, when you got people trying to point out that it wont work. Sure it will crossfire together but prepare for artifacts galore regardless of what position you put the said faulty card in.

Could of bought groceries with that, donate it to charity, you know some poor hungry kid out in Somolia.. geez. thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Trying to save the OP $20 and the hassle of it not working was the point of this thread I believe... not oh go ahead spend your money! you got nothing to lose!, WRONG. $20 he'll never see again cause he spent it on a paperweight. Nice job forum.. seriously.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 Old 10-15-2013, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter
PC Gamer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosai View Post

Which is the most retarded logic I've read all day. Why waste $20 purposely just for the sake to see if it will work, when you got people trying to point out that it wont work. Sure it will crossfire together but prepare for artifacts galore regardless of what position you put the said faulty card in.

Could of bought groceries with that, donate it to charity, you know some poor hungry kid out in Somolia.. geez. thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

Trying to save the OP $20 and the hassle of it not working was the point of this thread I believe... not oh go ahead spend your money! you got nothing to lose!, WRONG. $20 he'll never see again cause he spent it on a paperweight. Nice job forum.. seriously.

I did what did without the interference of the forum. I feel that i gave 20 dollars for a lesson and not a waste as i resold it for parts and got 25 in a bidding. also as you should know, i got the working one for 5 so there is not a loss here. Moreover the kid in somalia can wait the rich people to give money that buy 4 titans just to brag. Also,i am on a diet so no groceries for me ! haha

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page