The "Official" AM2/AM2+/AM3 club - Page 64 - Overclock.net

View Poll Results: Should the AM2/AM2+ Club add the AM3 to it's title?
Yuppers, great idea go for it! 98 89.09%
Nope, don't like it at all! 12 10.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #631 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 12:24 AM
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 84
I am still reading through the thread but I just done a 8+ Orthos pass so I just had to make my application now.

I play'd today in my bios and had to change a few things but it's all good now.

G-Byte x2 5000BE http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=432219
LL

GPU-Z / CPU-Z / Do You Fold?

Fav Quotes - My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.The Ya-Ya Sisters - I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. JD Salinger - The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. Mark Twain

7 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #632 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Page Avenue

Liked: 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Byte View Post
I am still reading through the thread but I just done a 8+ Orthos pass so I just had to make my application now.

I play'd today in my bios and had to change a few things but it's all good now.

G-Byte x2 5000BE http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=432219
Nice added.

.kami
post-flame-small.gif|Kami's FlickR/Last.fm/Build Logs|NZXT Tempest Community|High-Speed Videos|720BE 3800MHz Validation|HD4850 700/1170 Validation|post-flame-small.gif
"boosting trebles and mids cause bass is for kids" - Is Kamikaze127 Awesome?! Yes [✔] No [_.]
post #633 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 AM
4.0ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze127 View Post
Nice added.
I took the screen when I was validating my cpu-z so that was what show'd up until I look'd at my post. A bit of cut/paste and I got the right cpuz shot. Still the same one that was running to begin with.

So now I can put in another Club? Nice.

I am not much of a joiner but there are one or two more that I would like to add. I'll also goto the dbase page and put in my info

Fav Quotes - My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.The Ya-Ya Sisters - I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. JD Salinger - The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. Mark Twain

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #634 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 06:23 AM
PC Gamer

Liked: 68
Quote:
Nice overclock man. How many volts you pumpin' through that thing?
Updated.
I had it at stock in the BIOS but CPUZ showed it was running @ 1.4v but I noticed it was just on the border line unstable because I would get a BSOF the very odd time. So I uped it to 1.4v in the BIOS and it shows up as 1.42v in CPUZ and I think it's stable but I haven't ran any stress tests on it lately because I have been working and Folding.

I should be able to run a good stress test on it soon though, I just think that if I can leave it Folding all day and then come home and play on it ( COD4 ) without any issues I think it's stable just not completely confirmed.

Chimp Challenge Participant  1 Million+ Folding at Home points 

post #635 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 05:19 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 97
G-Byte im glad to see you are in 2 of my clubs, well one of my clubs and one of my former clubs! (I used to run this club if you didn't knwo i just gave it away afew days ago)
post #636 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 05:22 PM
4.0ghz

Liked: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Byte View Post
I took the screen when I was validating my cpu-z so that was what show'd up until I look'd at my post. A bit of cut/paste and I got the right cpuz shot. Still the same one that was running to begin with.

So now I can put in another Club? Nice.

I am not much of a joiner but there are one or two more that I would like to add. I'll also goto the dbase page and put in my info
LOL we haven't had a club member post in the data base in a long time! Im not keeping the Excel Sheet up anymore so you will not be in the spread sheet!
post #637 of 1640 Old 10-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Console Gamer

Liked: 57
I just bought a new motherboard and a AMD 5400+ black edition, I'll post more when I get it installed

PS4&PS3 PSN:BennettCKM
Folding - BennettCKM
Blu-Ray/HD-DVD rom
I just said no to IDE
post #638 of 1640 Old 10-16-2008, 12:30 PM
4.0ghz

Hiya Damage,

I spent about a year yearning for an opty but I just could not afford it. By the time I had the cash I went and got this 5kbe after reading so about all of it's goodness. Ram and a better power supply is all that I need now to last me for "awhile"

post #639 of 1640 Old 10-18-2008, 11:48 PM
Page Avenue

Liked: 446
I was thinking of making separate lists for AM2 CPU users and AM2+ CPU users. Club members, your thoughts on this?

.kami
post-flame-small.gif|Kami's FlickR/Last.fm/Build Logs|NZXT Tempest Community|High-Speed Videos|720BE 3800MHz Validation|HD4850 700/1170 Validation|post-flame-small.gif
"boosting trebles and mids cause bass is for kids" - Is Kamikaze127 Awesome?! Yes [✔] No [_.]
post #640 of 1640 Old 10-19-2008, 12:29 AM
4.0ghz

Quote:
I was thinking of making separate lists for AM2 CPU users and AM2+ CPU users. Club members, your thoughts on this?
Hey Kamikaze,

Well my 1st ? is what are the benifits to you? If it is easier then goforit. But would that then mean that the thread would be split for each cpu? We seem to only have 67 members right now which is not all that many ppl really.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page