Join Date: Mar 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hello there. I've bought ASRock 890 deluxe 5 a few hours ago, tomorrow i'll buy b55 and memory ram.
what should i do to my system,.I do not believe I could upgrade all of my system after a long patience.LoL
if all part of my system, i hope to u all to help me configure my new system.
anyone here can give me suggestion for my memory?
And here's one on the MSI NF-750-G55 (supposed odd one out)
Granted, it was an x6 being powered, with heavy OC to 4Ghz at 1.5V. User didn't listen, with VRM (TMPIN2) temps exceeding 100C, then.... BOOM
CPU- Support for Socket AM3+ processors
- Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
- Supports 8-Core CPU
- Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core)
- Advanced V8 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports CPU up to 140W
- Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- FSB 2600 MHz (5.2 GT/s)
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology