"SCORCH" BUILD Another all red AMD build. Phenom II 820 OC, Budget Build! HD5750, RED AND PINK Cathodes, Thermaltake V3 Black AMD Edition - Page 18 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #171 of 211 Old 03-10-2013, 09:53 AM
AMD Overclocker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCSolutions View Post

Cool and thanks! Also just for you becuase you have been so helpful..... wink.gif If you can send me exact measurements of the mobo cover and the color(I have black, clear, red, and white) I will cut one for you and ship it(maybe you will pay for shipping if its crazy lol) For free! But be sure to take good measurements! thumb.gif
I am mailing it, and USPS usually does good, but im a great packer as well. I will probably send two separate packages. One with the tower, and another with the coolant, mouse, keyboard, speaker, and monitor! Im also providing her a mouse pad and a funnel and strainer to fill it with.....

Quote:

I found a nice mouse pad for this build(second one) It matches it perfectly lol and it was less than $5!
That mousepad fits your build perfectly! Since you are shipping, but are packing well you shouldn't have a problem. I just know how my local USPS treats my packages biggrin.gif but maybe it's just my local people that don't care about package integrity.

If you can keep your head about you, when all about you are losing theirs... It's quite possible that you haven't fully grasped the situation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #172 of 211 Old 03-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Case Modder

Liked: 2
heya looking good. about the shipping, i have sent atleast 5 wc builds fully filled without any problems. just secure the hoses, fittings and maby something extra over fillports. only thing in your awsome build that could cause a problem would be your gpu, but since its a small hd5750 the forces on the mobo and pcie slot wont be a bother :-)
post #173 of 211 Old 03-10-2013, 04:17 PM - Thread Starter
Case Modder

Liked: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by enRodjavel View Post

heya looking good. about the shipping, i have sent atleast 5 wc builds fully filled without any problems. just secure the hoses, fittings and maby something extra over fillports. only thing in your awsome build that could cause a problem would be your gpu, but since its a small hd5750 the forces on the mobo and pcie slot wont be a bother :-)

I was kinda thinking the same thing, I hate for my sis to have to try to fill this her self lol, just one slip and its ruined lol. rolleyes.gif One question, did you ship any of your international? Mine will be and I hear bad things about the cabin air pressure affects and leaks in flight..... thinking.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #174 of 211 Old 03-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Case Modder

Quote:

I was kinda thinking the same thing, I hate for my sis to have to try to fill this her self lol, just one slip and its ruined lol. rolleyes.gif One question, did you ship any of your international? Mine will be and I hear bad things about the cabin air pressure affects and leaks in flight..... thinking.gif

I did send one build to a friend who studied in the uk, and it got there unharmed. But thats just a 3hours flight max.

It shouldnt be a problem cause all compact combo coolers like the h100 dont leak when they get shipped :-)
post #175 of 211 Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Case Modder

and if there would be a leak then ur sister just let it rest for a couple of days and its fine. u could mark ur res so that she could check it that way, just let the pc get roomtemp before checking marking
post #176 of 211 Old 03-10-2013, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter
Case Modder

Liked: 111
Quote:

I did send one build to a friend who studied in the uk, and it got there unharmed. But thats just a 3hours flight max.

It shouldnt be a problem cause all compact combo coolers like the h100 dont leak when they get shipped :-)

Quote:

and if there would be a leak then ur sister just let it rest for a couple of days and its fine. u could mark ur res so that she could check it that way, just let the pc get roomtemp before checking marking

Yea I did replace the yubeing though, I dont think it will be a problem either! I hope tongue.gif I was thinking of sealing the inside cooling areas like the fittings etc... and give her specific instructions on how to remove it when she gets it and check for signs of leaks..... thinking.gif
post #177 of 211 Old 03-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Case Modder

Quote:

Yea I did replace the yubeing though, I dont think it will be a problem either! I hope tongue.gif I was thinking of sealing the inside cooling areas like the fittings etc... and give her specific instructions on how to remove it when she gets it and check for signs of leaks..... thinking.gif

well that sounds like a good plan, just dont overthink ur packing to much
post #178 of 211 Old 03-11-2013, 01:34 PM
AMD Overclocker

Liked: 61
Quote:

well that sounds like a good plan, just dont overthink ur packing to much
blinksmiley.gif I didn't think that you could overthink packing. biggrin.gif

If you can keep your head about you, when all about you are losing theirs... It's quite possible that you haven't fully grasped the situation.
post #179 of 211 Old 03-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Ryzen from the ashes for EPYC yo

Liked: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrere View Post

blinksmiley.gif I didn't think that you could overthink packing. biggrin.gif
Neither did i biggrin.gif If it was handled by UPS it could end up looking rather distressed biggrin.gif
post #180 of 211 Old 03-11-2013, 05:14 PM
Case Modder

haha well I Just meant dont go bonkers with the bubblewrap XD

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page