[Build Log] First Build Ever! HAF 932 + i7 4770k - Page 2 - Overclock.net

View Poll Results: Good first build idea?
Yes 1 50.00%
No 0 0%
I have some changes to make for you there nublet. 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #11 of 11 Old 11-02-2013, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

Makes sense. I'm not going to deny, it's nice to have 8 buttons around your thumb in a fairly convenient pattern that isn't that hard to get muscle memory going. Why do I say 8 instead of the 9 that are actually there? Mainly because the front most button is configured out of the box to be the "sniper mode" button, and I've kept it that way (it's nice to have a sudden drop from 3600 down to 400.

I agree, I leave the sniper button alone for the most part. I cant wait to hook up my grenade binds again. I miss them. So nice to be able to hold one button(puts away current weapon;pulls out grenade) then release it(throws grenade; pulls out the weapon you originally had out). Instead of having to key mash constantly when you want to quickly throw something.

I tend to play at very high dpi but am considering only using the 800 to 1200 setting for cs:go. I've heard that it helps smooth out the crosshair a bit. I'm not sure if its true but once i get my build I'll definitely be testing it a lot. wink.gif

<3 Raggy biggrin.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page