[Complete] Project Prodigious - OCN's March 2013 MOTM! - Page 77 - Overclock.net

Forum Jump: 

post #761 of 934 Old 03-10-2013, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I want to see this finished so bad... why is it taking so long tongue.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #762 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 PM - Thread Starter
Case Modder

Liked: 96
post #763 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:09 PM
FOLDING! FOLD FOLD FOLD!

Liked: 120
I guess I can stay up an extra 15 minutes just to see pictures of Prodigious, even though it's already 12:07, and I have to wake up for school in 5 hours.

Still In Beta Folding Team Captain
post-flame-small.gifProudly Folding For Still In Betapost-flame-small.gifHFM Live Stats

Steam: ctxdemon | Origin: DerickM
Signature Worthy Quotes (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameUnknown go_quote.gif

I romanced Liara in ME 1.
I last minute romanced Garrus in ME 2.
Then in ME 3 I told Liara we were still together right after telling Garrus the same thing. Progressed on with Liara then (unintentionally) had a shower with Traynor and (intentionally) led on Allers.

So am I a bad person or is my female Shepard just easy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops go_quote.gif

They didn't get kinky no matter what I did. Disappointment.

Chimp Challenge Participant  150 Million Folding Points  BOINC Pentathlon Participant   Foldathon Participant 2015 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #764 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:13 PM - Thread Starter
Case Modder

Liked: 96
post #765 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:16 PM
FOLDING! FOLD FOLD FOLD!

OK, as long as I get to bed before 1am, I am OK with staying up to see your pictures, any later than that though, and I will have to look at them on my laptop at school through teamviewer (OCN blocks all my proxy servers thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif).

post-flame-small.gifProudly Folding For Still In Betapost-flame-small.gifHFM Live Stats

Quote:

Then in ME 3 I told Liara we were still together right after telling Garrus the same thing. Progressed on with Liara then (unintentionally) had a shower with Traynor and (intentionally) led on Allers.

Quote:

Chimp Challenge Participant  150 Million Folding Points  BOINC Pentathlon Participant   Foldathon Participant 2015 

post #766 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:19 PM
The King of Ricer Rigs

Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman811 View Post

OK, as long as I get to bed before 1am, I am OK with staying up to see your pictures, any later than that though, and I will have to look at them on my laptop at school through teamviewer (OCN blocks all my proxy servers thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif).

yet they didn't get Teamviewer... noobs.

Have a use for 3d printing? Laser Cutting? Laser Scanning? 4/5 axis CNC Milling? Give me a shout! Want to figure out how to make something yourself? Still give me a shout!
post #767 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:22 PM
FOLDING! FOLD FOLD FOLD!

Literally any website that has anything you can download from my school is blocked, and needs administrative privileges, and last time I got administrative privileges on my own, I got a 2 week suspension. I don't plan on doing that again, even if it is to download an image from Google Images for my art project. Stupidity at not its finest point, but still, a very fine point.

Quote:

Quote:

post #768 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:30 PM

Liked: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman811 View Post

Literally any website that has anything you can download from my school is blocked, and needs administrative privileges, and last time I got administrative privileges on my own, I got a 2 week suspension. I don't plan on doing that again, even if it is to download an image from Google Images for my art project. Stupidity at not its finest point, but still, a very fine point.
Well it was easy for me, the high school I used to go to was very small and the it/tech room was run by one of the people in my "group" "click" whatever you want to call it's dad and his friend and whenever we wanted something opened we would just drop by and tell him to unblock it lol tongue.gif

It was kind of funny, and whever he got mad at us he would just start locking websites so we would just quickly build websites with games and chatrooms embedded in them and whenever he would block them we would just paste the code on to another website and bam tongue.gif only like 20 people used the websites but it was worth it, he wouldn't ever turn us in or anything, it was more of a challenge or game to him hehe
post #769 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
SLAPPA DAT BASS MON!

Liked: 610
post #770 of 934 Old 03-11-2013, 10:35 PM
FOLDING! FOLD FOLD FOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPE1000 View Post

Well it was easy for me, the high school I used to go to was very small and the it/tech room was run by one of the people in my "group" "click" whatever you want to call it's dad and his friend and whenever we wanted something opened we would just drop by and tell him to unblock it lol tongue.gif

It was kind of funny, and whever he got mad at us he would just start locking websites so we would just quickly build websites with games and chatrooms embedded in them and whenever he would block them we would just paste the code on to another website and bam tongue.gif only like 20 people used the websites but it was worth it, he wouldn't ever turn us in or anything, it was more of a challenge or game to him hehe

That's pretty funny, and when I am in shop (I go to a tech school for IT) I have access to OCN because we have our own private network that we maintain, and administrators don't have any power on. I am unfortunately not back in shop until next Monday though (the schedule is rotated every 2-3 weeks). And if I do it outside of shop, but still in school on one of their computers, then I could get another suspension. I don't want that again.

Quote:

Quote:

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page