post #2021 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 09:47 PM
WaterCooler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperTeamTango View Post

Guys I need someone to explain prime 95 to me. Basically I need to do a presentation to show classmates about working with computers, and demonstrate a skill (CPU testing) so I need to know how this thing works.

google,wiki? i honestly dunno. post in the bench section?

sorry i couldnt help frown.gif

Quotes! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhax01 go_quote.gif

Given that I travel with a gun AND a full size tube of toothpaste, TSA isn't much of a factor.... rolleyes.gif

Chimp Challenge Participant 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2022 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 09:48 PM - Thread Starter
The King of Ricer Rigs

Liked: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownieapple View Post

Quote:

Guys I need someone to explain prime 95 to me. Basically I need to do a presentation to show classmates about working with computers, and demonstrate a skill (CPU testing) so I need to know how this thing works.

google,wiki? i honestly dunno. post in the bench section?

sorry i couldnt help frown.gif

I needed to break the silence in here, my keystart is ready to go, so I'm going to start my gallery tonight.
Didn't wanna google wanted to talk about it honestly.

Have a use for 3d printing? Laser Cutting? Laser Scanning? 4/5 axis CNC Milling? Give me a shout! Want to figure out how to make something yourself? Still give me a shout!
post #2023 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 10:24 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 2
Sup guys. So I managed to install my Corsair H100 as well as an Antec Kuhler 620 on my video card. Here's some pics. Cable management kinda got worse. I'm not sure how to go about it besides getting a modular power supply which I don't wanna do. Any sleeves I can buy somewhere or some other method of cable management? Still trying to figure out what color to paint the black plastic parts around the meshes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2024 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter
The King of Ricer Rigs

See now I'm gonna feel really bad about posting my full gallery right after you.

Updated.

Dude cable management, lose cause in this case.

Also maybe a lil neon colour in there would be nice. Idk I like the stock colours lol.

Have a use for 3d printing? Laser Cutting? Laser Scanning? 4/5 axis CNC Milling? Give me a shout! Want to figure out how to make something yourself? Still give me a shout!
post #2025 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 10:52 PM - Thread Starter
The King of Ricer Rigs

It is that time guys!

Keyswitch installed!

Full last 2 week gallery.

post #2026 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 10:54 PM
WaterCooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotFlipped View Post

Sup guys. So I managed to install my Corsair H100 as well as an Antec Kuhler 620 on my video card. Here's some pics. Cable management kinda got worse. I'm not sure how to go about it besides getting a modular power supply which I don't wanna do. Any sleeves I can buy somewhere or some other method of cable management? Still trying to figure out what color to paint the black plastic parts around the meshes.+snip+

yeah cable management is really tough in this case even with a modular PSU so just tuck as many wires as you can. i plan on taking some nice shots of my rig here in a few days or so to show some people how i did mine.

@STT i'm assuming how it works is similar to hyper pi it is just solving a really hard but checkable math computation. i honestly just kinda open it and go. never really gave it much thought :/

Quotes! (Click to show)
Quote:

Given that I travel with a gun AND a full size tube of toothpaste, TSA isn't much of a factor.... rolleyes.gif

post #2027 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter
The King of Ricer Rigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownieapple View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotFlipped View Post

Sup guys. So I managed to install my Corsair H100 as well as an Antec Kuhler 620 on my video card. Here's some pics. Cable management kinda got worse. I'm not sure how to go about it besides getting a modular power supply which I don't wanna do. Any sleeves I can buy somewhere or some other method of cable management? Still trying to figure out what color to paint the black plastic parts around the meshes.+snip+

yeah cable management is really tough in this case even with a modular PSU so just tuck as many wires as you can. i plan on taking some nice shots of my rig here in a few days or so to show some people how i did mine.

@STT i'm assuming how it works is similar to hyper pi it is just solving a really hard but checkable math computation. i honestly just kinda open it and go. never really gave it much thought :/

Ninja'd biggrin.gif

post #2028 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 10:59 PM
WaterCooler

Quote:

Ninja'd biggrin.gif

lol as soon as the page reloaded your keystart post showed up. this was my face for real >.> {ugh ninja'd} and the first thing that went through my head.

Quotes! (Click to show)
Quote:

post #2029 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Case Modder

Liked: 96
Quote:

Well, All I know about p95 is that it composed of these FFTs. Small and large. Their purpose is to test the stability of the OC'd CPU. It is recommended to do a full loop of p95 blend to test the full stability of a OC'd cpu. Which is about 12hrs.
post #2030 of 3184 Old 05-11-2012, 11:11 PM - Thread Starter
The King of Ricer Rigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamski07 View Post

Quote:

Well, All I know about p95 is that it composed of these FFTs. Small and large. Their purpose is to test the stability of the OC'd CPU. It is recommended to do a full loop of p95 blend to test the full stability of a OC'd cpu. Which is about 12hrs.

The thing is I need it for basically 3 minutes. I kinda want a CPU burn in with the matrix text flying kinda thing. I'm not allowed to DICE at school so I have to make the screen look interesting.

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page