Forum Jump: 

post #221 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 06:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM MR HAF View Post

Cooler Master USA is committed to providing the best end user experience with the Cosmos II. For best service, we have authorized advanced RMA available for any Cosmos II that was damaged in transit by UPS, Fedex or other carriers. You could PM CoolermasterUSA, or myself.
If you have any issues whatsoever, please contact our US based customer service team from 8:30-5:30 PST at 1-888-624-5099. Even if you have no issues, we would love to hear how we could make the Cosmos II better. If you do have issues, we can provide solutions.
Please be ready to provide your serial number which you can find on the back of your Cosmos II.

My issue with the front door, is I feel a design flaw.I don't remember any device be it a computer or other that had a sliding door mechanism that held up for any amount of time.My box showed no signs of damage and yet the front door did not work.It is either a design flaw or it was assembled wrong at the factory.I still purchased the case though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 07:08 PM - Thread Starter
Initializing

Liked: 1545
post #223 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 07:29 PM
nVidia Enthusiast

Liked: 11
THose look like R4's but I can't tell.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #224 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter
Initializing

Liked: 1545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post

THose look like R4's but I can't tell.

Nope they are Enermax TB Slience fans.

post #225 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 08:46 PM

Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoHxBram 
I must state before, that i do not own this case nor know how its packed into the box,
BUT, the Shops you buy the cases from are also customers, they also buy their products, and the products they buy get shipped to their stores. There is a possibility that the cases are already damaged when they get to the shops, and are being shipped out form there, broken.
which makes it the fault of the store, but its more likely to be a UPS fault, i've seen post dilevery services at work when they arent delivering, and they throw with stuff, they dont care about the box, they only care about their money in the end of the day.

Uuh.... no? In order for it to be the SHOP'S fault, they'd have had to have opened the box that the case was shipped in and examined it prior to shipping the case out. I'm assuming that since you're here, you'd also probably feel a bit worried if you ordered something new from say Newegg or somewhere, and upon receiving it from UPS, noticing that the tape is a bit odd on the top of the box, as if it was taped shut, opened, then taped shut again. I know i would be.

Besides... if it was able to be blamed on the shop, i seriously doubt that CoolerMaster would be doing Advanced RMA's for damaged Cosmos II's.
post #226 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
nVidia Enthusiast

Just unboxed mine, looks completely mint. Looks absolutely gorgeous, doors all move smoothly and no cracks

biggrin.gif

post #227 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post

Just unboxed mine, looks completely mint. Looks absolutely gorgeous, doors all move smoothly and no cracks
biggrin.gif

Very nice, that's how mine was until I looked at the back lol. Good to see more people getting cases in perfect condition, lets hope this thread starts to fill up with complete build pics and less nightmarish saddening stories smile.gif.

@ Precious that ups pic is funny as hell I lolz'ed hard.

@ Crest give us some pics!!
post #228 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 09:27 PM
nVidia Enthusiast

Of just the case? I don't have very good lighting right now >_> I need to do some sound tests and go build it before sleep. I wake up in 8 hours for work.

Any speficific tests besides Idle/load temps and idle/load noise?

post #229 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 09:56 PM

I dont have any request of in particular. However, what fans did you get (someone mentioned getting cougar fans. you?) I too am thinking of order some cougar fans, I just wish they had them besides orange but they still look cool none the less are perform good I hear.

Post some pics when you get better lighting. thumb.gif
post #230 of 6042 Old 01-26-2012, 10:22 PM

Never really tried, or even really heard of Cougar's fans..... but i'm always one to recommend Noctua. F*cking love their fans.

Kinda thinking about getting another pair of 120mm fans so i can put some in the side panel.... but to be completely honest, with my 2500K idling at 16C.... why bother? And that's with the 7 fans that just cool stuff in the main part of the case on low power.

Might just get another 120mm Noctua NF-P12 to replace the stock fan up top, and maybe a 140mm Noctua to put in the back. Not sure yet though. Doesn't really seem worth it with everything running the way it is, although one fan near the back does seem to have a very subtle, but noticable noise coming from it. almost like a slight knocking sound....

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page