[Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club - Page 2444 - Overclock.net

View Poll Results: What is your Overall Opinion on this case
Great 929 49.87%
Good 573 30.76%
Meh 226 12.13%
Bad 27 1.45%
SUX 108 5.80%
Voters: 1863. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #24431 of 28613 Old 02-11-2012, 07:04 AM - Thread Starter
4.0ghz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasOfMyself View Post

well i've discovered a small grievance with the phobya light strip, the 3m double sided tape they supply sticks perfectly fine to the interior of my case, but it refuses to stay stuck to the back of the light strip itself, and i don't want to glue them in because that'd just make them hard to remove without breaking them etc, so for now i've managed to use two cable ties to keep it still! i was pretty annoyed when i booted my rig up today to find they'd come unstuck lol

with regards to the whole club leader situation, if need be i can offer my services as a backup/stand-in for you GI, meaning if you need to be away, i'll take the reins while you're gone, just an idea ofcourse, i want to help but i can't on a full time basis, my own life is all over the place right now smile.gif

I second the velcro. That sounds like a good idea, Commander and Vice Commander. I will leave it open for a week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24432 of 28613 Old 02-11-2012, 08:47 PM
First Time Build

Liked: 49
I like it sturdy so I recommend using screws.

post #24433 of 28613 Old 02-11-2012, 09:40 PM
4.0 GHz

Liked: 38
R.I.P. Whitney Houston. Not meaning any disrespect for the dead but....GAWDS!!! I'm going to be hearing THAT song again!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.........

From the Kingdom of Neigh....and the great Equestrian Southwest.

kookoo.gif I'm not crazy! I'm 'Differently Sane'! wave2.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24434 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 02:34 AM
Linux Lobbyist

Liked: 1
I feel like I am the only one who checks this thread out several times a day..
what could possibly be the reason that this thread is dying? thinking.gif
post #24435 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 04:29 AM
WaterCooler

Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan1171 View Post

well, this case is well over a year old (almost 2 for that matter), so as current members move to another case, there aren't many new members buying it and joining up.

aaskull.gif Check out the Adeptus Mechanicus MKIII build I'm working on aaskull.gif

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. - Mark Twain

Those with common sense believe that common sense is common... IT'S NOT. - Philip Defranco

Reputation should be given to members who make posts that are beneficial to the forum and it’s membership.
post #24436 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 04:36 AM - Thread Starter
4.0ghz

Quote:

It has its ups and downs. Right after Christmas is always a hot time with a lot of new members and updates to peoples rigs. Then it slows down for awhile, but it will start to pick back up in a couple months once people start working on updating their rigs again. You should have seen this thread when I first joined, we could have had our own forum here. We were hitting about 20-30 posts daily for months. It was hard to keep up sometimes, lol.
post #24437 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 07:14 AM
1.3ghz

Liked: 17
Quote:

lol... I actually check it several times a day as well but I don't tend to post much anymore. I will take some pictures of my rig tonight and post tho! smile.gif
post #24438 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 10:52 AM
Linux Lobbyist

Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrate View Post

lol... I actually check it several times a day as well but I don't tend to post much anymore. I will take some pictures of my rig tonight and post tho! smile.gif

Yeah please do that.. I really look forward to it!
post #24439 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 10:54 AM - Thread Starter
4.0ghz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrate View Post

Quote:

I'm looking forward to seeing it wink.gif
post #24440 of 28613 Old 02-13-2012, 11:49 AM
4.0 GHz

Liked: 83
Quote:

Belieeeeeeeeevvve Me brother, you are not the only one... thumb.gif We are all here, just say (In the back-ground of thing's)...
Your a Good Standing member of 'The CMSSC; Aryan.....And 'Aryan', if no one here has your back; I DO.........
But no worry's bud... We all help out and cover each other... That's what make's us such a Great club. We hold each other
with a little more regard to one another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb.gif 'UNDERSTAND"?????

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page