[Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club - Page 271 - Overclock.net

View Poll Results: What is your Overall Opinion on this case
Great 929 49.87%
Good 573 30.76%
Meh 226 12.13%
Bad 27 1.45%
SUX 108 5.80%
Voters: 1863. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2701 of 28613 Old 11-11-2009, 11:11 PM
4.0ghz
 
Enigma8750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Center of Alabama
Posts: 11,136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 869
xiggy comes out with a Storm Scout box of thier own.. Check it out.


Enigma8750 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2702 of 28613 Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 PM
733mhz
 
Treacherous Intellect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Gladewater, TX
Posts: 179
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
xiggy comes out with a Storm Scout box of thier own.. Check it out.

yeah, looks like everyone is going that route.... now if they updated the cm storm sniper... they need to update the scout!!!

Treacherous Intellect is offline  
post #2703 of 28613 Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 PM
4.0ghz
 
Enigma8750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Center of Alabama
Posts: 11,136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treacherous Intellect View Post
well u could go all out or keep it simple....

I recognise that work.. That boy has a lot of toys to play with.

Enigma8750 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2704 of 28613 Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 PM
4.0ghz
 
Enigma8750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Center of Alabama
Posts: 11,136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treacherous Intellect View Post
yeah, looks like everyone is going that route.... now if they updated the cm storm sniper... they need to update the scout!!!



Ugly Axxed window though.


Enigma8750 is offline  
post #2705 of 28613 Old 11-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Fan Man
 
imh073p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Auburn, CA
Posts: 716
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post


Ugly Axxed window though.

Dang i like that case, but that's a fail on the window. Its 20$ cheaper than the scout lol. Would be an awesome case to mod the **** out of though. Thanks for bringing that up, i would have overlooked it.

Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  2 Million+ Folding at Home points 

imh073p is offline  
post #2706 of 28613 Old 11-12-2009, 04:27 AM
K10
 
K10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 3,161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by imh073p View Post
Dang i like that case, but that's a fail on the window. Its 20$ cheaper than the scout lol. Would be an awesome case to mod the **** out of though. Thanks for bringing that up, i would have overlooked it.
I like the window. Fan placement is junk though.

K10 is offline  
post #2707 of 28613 Old 11-12-2009, 09:04 AM
4.0ghz
 
Enigma8750's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Center of Alabama
Posts: 11,136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 869
Let it be Known to all Scouts

Dkev has the official 550 speed record on air.

The Other Two Guys Are Water Cooling Boys so they have a slight advantage on high voltage but if you look at the scores there is not that much difference.

DKev... you are awarded the Marksmanship award for superior Overclocking Score of 4.118 Ghz @ 1.48 VDC Core on a Gigabyte 785 GX Board
Dark Knight Cooler




Let it also be known that Oxymorosis
has unlocked all four cores on his 550
dually and has achieved a Clock of 3708 on air
and unlocked two hidden cores
That is an amazing achievement.

He was able to clock 4 cores on a dually to 3.708 Ghz. With a blazing 1648 Mem Clk. @1.488
With his Gigabyte 770 chipset.




Great work Guys. You Make us look Good!
http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/52...-550-club.html

Enigma8750 is offline  
post #2708 of 28613 Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 AM
4.0ghz
 
dkev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 939
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
Let it be Known to all Scouts

Dkev has the official 550 speed record on air.

The Other Two Guys Are Water Cooling Boys so they have a slight advantage on high voltage but if you look at the scores there is not that much difference.

DKev... you are awarded the Marksmanship award for superior Overclocking Score of 4.118 Ghz @ 1.48 VDC Core on a Gigabyte 785 GX Board
Dark Knight Cooler




Let it also be known that Oxymorosis
has unlocked all four cores on his 550
dually and has achieved a Clock of 3708 on air
and unlocked two hidden cores
That is an amazing achievement.

He was able to clock 4 cores on a dually to 3.708 Ghz. With a blazing 1648 Mem Clk. @1.488
With his Gigabyte 770 chipset.




Great work Guys. You Make us look Good!
http://www.overclock.net/amd-cpus/52...-550-club.html
buhahah. Thanks Enigma!
Enigma8750 likes this.

dkev is offline  
post #2709 of 28613 Old 11-12-2009, 11:33 AM
AMD Enthusiast
 
Behemoth777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 8,817
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treacherous Intellect View Post
yeah, looks like everyone is going that route.... now if they updated the cm storm sniper... they need to update the scout!!!

Yeah, the new sniper looks so sweet! I just hope the new nvidia cards fit, or I might have to become a sniper


Chimp Challenge 2 x Participant  1 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Behemoth777 is offline  
post #2710 of 28613 Old 11-12-2009, 11:45 AM
4.0ghz
 
dkev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 939
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Ehh I'm not diggin on the Sniper too much. One case I am more then tempted to try is the Panzerbox. Now that's a case with airflow.

dkev is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off