post #921 of 16297 Old 11-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Commodore 64

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekg84 View Post

I can only agree partially, good camera makes difference otherwise people wouldnt spend thousands of dollars for DSLR's and lenses. However, Its still possible to shoot decent pictures with regular point and shoot but once you start comparing them the difference is obvious. Here is an example:
DSLR
Are those pics reversed? The P&S pics look quite a bit better. They're a lot sharper and have more vibrant colors. The DSLR pics look washed out and not crisp.

I really like the visible front fan... I just want to keep my filter up front.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #922 of 16297 Old 11-14-2011, 07:40 AM
PC Gamer

Liked: 110
i was wondering if i was the only one who didn't care much for the case filters that came with there arc mini? i found them to be very restricting on air flow. has anyone else decided to replace there filters?

post #923 of 16297 Old 11-14-2011, 05:52 PM
WaterCooler

Liked: 73
several people had removed them completely, this is how mine looks:

P1040340.jpg

i have talk to another owner who did the same mod, but put a higher flow filter on the back of the fans.

aaskull.gif Check out the Adeptus Mechanicus MKIII build I'm working on aaskull.gif

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. - Mark Twain

Those with common sense believe that common sense is common... IT'S NOT. - Philip Defranco

Reputation should be given to members who make posts that are beneficial to the forum and it’s membership.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #924 of 16297 Old 11-14-2011, 06:45 PM
PC Gamer

Liked: 110
i decided to try to make custom fans filters for mine. i went and bought some cork sheet and some small holed window screen.400

all i need to do now is pop the front grill back on. i didnt want to cut my case up. i'm now working on the top filter now.
Kaneda13 likes this.

post #925 of 16297 Old 11-15-2011, 12:14 AM
WaterCooler

Liked: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritz View Post

I agree, that link in your sig has all the tips you need for great rig pics. I originally wanted to get some photos with my flash, but found just taking pictures next to the window the easiest way. I used a Canon 60D and 50mm f/1.8 lens.
I'm thinking about mounting my radiator on the front intake, just need to figure out a way to mount it. Anyone know an easy way to attach it? I'm thinking lots of zipties.

What kind of rad ? This is how I mounted a 120 rad in upper hard drive cage :

4 Million+ Folding at Home points  Chimp Challenge Participant  BGB Participant 2014  BOINC Pentathlon 6x Participant 

post #926 of 16297 Old 11-15-2011, 01:11 AM
WaterCooler

Liked: 27
I just thought about making my own filters the other day. Great job toyz72. I think you just inspired me to actually do it now.
post #927 of 16297 Old 11-15-2011, 03:52 AM
WaterCooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimr2 View Post

I just thought about making my own filters the other day. Great job toyz72. I think you just inspired me to actually do it now.

i have an extra one laying around, and i verified there is enough room for one of THESE on the back of the fan (only $1.95 each too).

aaskull.gif Check out the Adeptus Mechanicus MKIII build I'm working on aaskull.gif

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. - Mark Twain

Those with common sense believe that common sense is common... IT'S NOT. - Philip Defranco

Reputation should be given to members who make posts that are beneficial to the forum and it’s membership.
post #928 of 16297 Old 11-15-2011, 10:06 PM
2.4ghz

Liked: 21
Do the fans that come with the case come with the rubber mounts? I was thinking about getting this case to reduce the sound, the fans seem decent.

king.gifSeaSonic X Series Owners Clubking.gif
post #929 of 16297 Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM
WaterCooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassh0ppa View Post

Do the fans that come with the case come with the rubber mounts? I was thinking about getting this case to reduce the sound, the fans seem decent.

No, they are hard plastic frames that either snap or screw into place.

post #930 of 16297 Old 11-16-2011, 08:41 PM
I forgot...

Liked: 436
I'm gonna be in the club too! I just got my Arc Mini today... but I'm not going to take any pictures of it since its torn down ready to get powdercoated white and have 2x 240 rads in it biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalrulz go_quote.gif

Quick question though, how is having steel armor in skyrim like having an ipad in world war 2? If the U.S stormed normandy with ipads i'm pretty sure we would all be speaking german about now.

7 Million+ Folding at Home points 

Quick Reply

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page